E3S Web Conf.
Volume 126, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||30 October 2019|
- IPCC, 2014:Climate Change 2014: Mitigation of Climate Change (Cambridge University Press, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- The Global Risks Report 2017,12thEdition (WEF, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- IPCC Special Report: Carbon Dioxide Capture and Storage - Summary for Policy Makers and Technical Summary (IPCC, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Technology Roadmap - Carbon capture and storage (IE A, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- COAL ATLAS: Facts and figures on a fossil fuel - 2015 (Heinrich Boll Foundation, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Negative Emissions Technologies and Reliable Sequestration: A Research Agenda (The National Academies Press, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Shestavin, F.V. Nedopekin, V.V. Osetrov, V.V. Yurchenko, Low-carbon opportunities for the industrial regions of Ukraine (South-East, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Zhikalyak, V.V. Osetrov, N.S. Shestavin, Evaluation of CO2 capture and storage in the Paleozoic sedimentary sediments of Donbass, Collection of scientific works of the Institute of Geological Sciences of the NAS of Ukraine, 5, pp.53–61 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Xiaochun, Coupled Thermal-Hydrodynamic-Mechanical-Chemical (THMC) Processes in CO2 Geological Storage (Institute of Rock and Soil Mechanics Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Zagorodnov, Criteria for the location of oil and gas deposits in the Dnieper- Donets Basin, taking into account salt tectonics, Bulletin of Kharkiv National University of V.N. Karazin, Series “Geology. Geography. Ecology”, 44, pp.16–26 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Hydrogeological map of Ukraine (first from the surface of aquifers), URL:http://evoda.cc.ua/im/gl.jpg (28.06.2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.