E3S Web Conf.
Volume 128, 2019XII International Conference on Computational Heat, Mass and Momentum Transfer (ICCHMT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Heat and Mass Transfer in Energy Systems|
|Published online||08 November 2019|
- J. Larminie, A. Dicks, Fuel Cell Systems Explained, 2ndedition, John Wiley & Sons Ltd, England, (2003),ISBN 0-470-84857-X [Google Scholar]
- L. Barelli, G. Bidini, F. Gallorini, A. Ottaviano, Dynamic analysis of PEMFC-based CHP systems for domestic application, Applied Energy, 91, pp.13–28, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- The Fuel Cell Industry Review 2018, December 2018, E4tech [Google Scholar]
- Y Wang, K. Chen, J. Mishler, A review of polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells:Technology,applications,and needs on fundamental research. Applied Energy, 88, pp.981–1007 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kotowicz, D. Węcel, M. Jurczyk,2018, Analysis of component operation in power-to-gas-to-power installations, Applied Energy, 216, pp.45–59, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y Tang, W. Yuan, M. Pan, Experimental investigation on the dynamic performance of a hybrid PEM fuel cell/battery system for lightweight electric vehicle application, Applied Energy, 88, pp.68–76, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Aquino, J. Heng, Current and Temperature Distributions in a PEMFuel Cell, A Major Qualifying Project Report Submitted to the faculty of Worcester Polytechnic Institute (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Verhage, J. Coolegem, M. Mulder, M. Yildirim, F.de Bruijn, 30,000 h operation of a 70 kW stationary PEM fuel cell system using hydrogen from a chlorine factory, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 38, pp.4714–4724, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Cieśliński, T. Kaczmarczyk, B. Dawidowicz, Dynamic characteristics of the proton exchange membrane fuel cell module, Archives of Thermodynamics, vol.39, No.4, pp.125–140, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hamelin, K. Agbossou, A Laperriere, Dynamic behavior of a PEM fuel cell stack for stationary applications, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 26, pp.625–629, (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Sun, G. Zhang, L. Guo, A Study of dynamic characteristics of PEM fuel cells by measuring local currents, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 34(13), pp.5529–5536, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Cho, H. Kim, K. Min, Transient response of a unit proton-exchange membrane fuel cell under various operating conditions, Journal of Power Sources, 185(1), pp.118–128, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Handbuch für Schunk Brennstoffzellen-Stacks FC-342/HLC. Schunk Bahn-3und Industrietechnik GmbH, Wettenberg, Rev 3.0 [ger] (06/2010) [Google Scholar]
- FC-42 Evaluation Kit, Instruction Manual,Version 1.1, April 2009, Heliocentris Energiesysteme GmbH, Berlin,Germany. [Google Scholar]
- W. Ogulewicz, D. Węcel, G. Wiciak, H. Łukowicz, J. Kotowicz, T. Chmielniak, Pozyskiwanie energii z ogniw paliwowych typu PEM Modzonych cieczq, Monografia,Wydawnictwo Politechniki Śląskiej , Gliwice,Poland, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhao, Q. Jian, L. Luo, B. Huang, S. Cao, Z. Huang, Dynamic behavior study on voltage and temperature of proton exchange membrane fuel cells, Applied Thermal Engineering, 145, pp.343–351, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Benziger, E. Chia, J. Moxley, I. Kevrekidis, The dynamic response of PEM fuel cells to changes in load, Chemical Engineering Science, 60, pp.1743–1759, (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.