E3S Web Conf.
Volume 128, 2019XII International Conference on Computational Heat, Mass and Momentum Transfer (ICCHMT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Heat and Mass Transfer in Nuclear Applications|
|Published online||08 November 2019|
- M.H. Abbasi, E. Benhela and A. Ahmadl, “Designing an Optimal Safe Layout for a Fuel Storage Tanks Farm:Case study of Jaipur Oil Depot,” International Journal of Chemical,Molecular,NuclearMaterials and Metallurgical Engineering, vol.8,no.2, pp.147–155, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Society of Fire Protection Engineering,SFPE Handbook of Fire Protection Engineering, 18th edition ed., New York: Springer Publishers, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- L.H. Ferguson and C.A. Janicak, Fundamentals of Fire Protection for the Safety Professional,First edition ed., Maryland: Government Institutes,An imprint of The Scarecrow Press Inc, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- I. Glassman, R.A. Yetter and N.G. Glumac, Combustion, London: Elsier Inc., 2015. [Google Scholar]
- P.E. Ross, “Fire Prevention:A guide to protecting employees and property,” Journal of professional safety, vol.56,no.10, pp.62–69, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- E. Ufuah and C.G. Bailey, “Flame radiation characteristics of open hydrocarbon pool fires,” in Proceedings of the World congress on Engineering, London,UK, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Ruming, N. Baisheg, H. Xueqiu, W. Chao, Z. Caihong, D. Linchao, L. Qian, L. Xinna and L. Hailong, “Different gas explosion mechanisms and explosion suppression techniques,” Journal of Procedia Engineering, vol.XVI, pp.1467–1472, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Wendt, Computational Fluid Dynamics AN INTRODUCTION, 3rd edition ed., Belgium: Springer-Verlag Heidelberg, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.H. Yeoh and K.K. Yeun, Computational Fluid Dynamics in Fire Engineering:Theory,Modeling and Practice, London: Elsier Academic Press, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Date, Introduction to computational fluid dynamics, New York: Cambridge University Press, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- B.N. Chetverushkin and A.V. Gulin, “Explicit schemes and numerical simulation using ultrahigh-3performance computer systems,” Journal of Doklady Mathematics, vol.86,no.2, pp.681–683,2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Feng, Y. He and P. Huang, “A Stabilized implicit fractional-step method for the time-3dependent Navier-Stokes equations using equal-3order pairs,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol.392,no.2, pp.209–224,2012. [Google Scholar]
- H.J.F.-S. Lien and E. Yee, “A new adaptive mesh refinement data structure with an application to detonation,” Journal of computational physics, vol.229,no.23, pp.8981–8993, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Li J, Zhao Z, Kazakov A and Dryer F L, An updated comprehensive kinetic model of hydrogen combustion, International Journal of Chemical Kinetics, Vol.36 (2004), pp 566–575 [Google Scholar]
- LeVeque R J, Finite volume methods for hyperbolic problems, Cambridge University Press, 2003, Cambridge [Google Scholar]
- Deiterding R, Parallel adaptive simulation of multidimensional detonation structure,PhD Thesis,, BTU Cottbus,2003. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.