E3S Web Conf.
Volume 128, 2019XII International Conference on Computational Heat, Mass and Momentum Transfer (ICCHMT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advanced Numerical Methods|
|Published online||08 November 2019|
- FAO, FAO's Director-General on How to Feed the World in 2050, Popul. Dev. Rev. 35, 4, 837–839 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- A. van Huis, J. van Itterbeeck, H. Klunder, E. Mertens, A. Halloran, G. Muir, P. Vantomme, Edible Insects Future Prospects for Food and Feed Security, FAO, Rome (2013). [Google Scholar]
- G.R. DeFoliart, An Overview of the Role of Edible Insects in Preserving Biodiversity, Ecol. Food Nutr. 36, 2–4, 109–132 (1997). [Google Scholar]
- K.B. Barragan-Fonseca, M. Dicke, J.J.A. van Loon, Nutritional Value of the Black Soldier Fly (Hermetia Illucens L.) and Its Suitability as Animal Feed - a Review, J. Insects as Food Feed 3, 2, 105–120 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Manzano-Agugliaro, M.J.J. Sanchez-Muros, F.G.G. Barroso, A. Martínez-Sánchez, S. Rojo, C. Pérez-Bañón, Insects for Biodiesel Production, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 16, 6, 3744–3753 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kumar, S. Tiwari, S.A. Belorkar, Drying: An Excellent Method for Food Preservation, Int. J. Eng. Stud. Tech. Approach 01, 8 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- F. Oliveira, K. Doelle, R. List, J.R. O'Reilly, Assessment of Diptera: Stratiomyidae, genus Hermetia illucens(L., 1758) using electron microscopy, J. of Entomology and Zoology Studies 3, 5, 147–152 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- J. Crank, The Mathematics of Diffusion (Oxford University Press: New York, 1975). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.