E3S Web Conf.
Volume 129, 20191st International Scientific Conference “Problems in Geomechanics of Highly Compressed Rock and Rock Massifs” (GHCRRM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||08 November 2019|
- Hast N. The measurement of rock pressure in mines. Sveriges Geologiska Undersokning, 560 (1958) [Google Scholar]
- Markov G.A. Tectonic stress and rock pressure in the Khibiny mines. L.: Science, (1977) [Google Scholar]
- Baron L.I. The rock strength coefficients. M.: “Science”, (1972) [Google Scholar]
- Petukhov I.M., Linkov A.M. Mechanics of rock bursts and rock bumps. M.: Nedra, (1983) [Google Scholar]
- Cai M. Prediction and prevention of rockburst in metal mines - A case study of Sanshandao gold mine. J. Rock Mech. and Geotech. Eng., 8 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Kozyrev A.A., Kasparyan E.V., Fedotova Iu.V., Kuznetcov N.N. Estimating the rockburst hazard of hard rocks based on laboratory test results. Vestnik of MSTU. 22(1) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Kozyrev A.A., Kasparyan E.V., Savchenko S.N., Fedotova Iu.V. Regularities of mining-induced seismicity occurrences in the hierarchical-blocked rock masses. Proceeding of the Scientific-practical conference, 06-11 August, 2012. Norilsk (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Heim А. Mechanismus der Gebirgsbildung im Anschluss an die geologische Topographie der Toedi-Windgaellen-Gruppe, Ваlе, (1878) [Google Scholar]
- Kozyrev A.A., Savchenko S.N., Maltsev V.A. Development of methodological principles for the diagnostics of tectonic stresses in the upper part of the Earth’s crust in order to control the dynamic rock pressure. Apatity. (1994) [Google Scholar]
- Rasskazov I.Yu. Control and management of mining pressure in the mines of the eastern region. M.: Gornaya Kniga Publishing House (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Panzhin A.A., Sashurin A.D. The mechanism of different scale emergency situations formation due to modern geodynamic movements. Ferrous metallurgy, 1 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Sashurin A.D., Balek A.E., Panzhin A.A., Usanov S.V. Innovative technology for diagnosing geodynamic activity of the geological environment and assessing the safety of subsoil use objects. Gornyi Zhurnal, 12 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Oparin V.N. Pendulum-type waves and geomechanical waveguides. Modern Problems of Continuum Mechanics, 13 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Fedotova Iu.V., Kasparyan E.V., Kuznetcov N.N. Influence of active faults on the stress state of heterogeneous rock mass. Trigger effects in geosystems, 6-9 June, 2017. - М.: GEOS (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Riznichenko Yu.V. The dimensions of an earthquake source and a seismic moment. Studies in the physics of earthquakes. M.: Science (1976) [Google Scholar]
- Kasakhara K. Earthquake mechanics. M.: Mir (1985) [Google Scholar]
- Seismicity in mining. Edited by Acad. N.N. Melnikov. Apatity: Publishing House KSC RAS (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.