E3S Web Conf.
Volume 129, 20191st International Scientific Conference “Problems in Geomechanics of Highly Compressed Rock and Rock Massifs” (GHCRRM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||08 November 2019|
- I. A. Krivosheev, A. I. Shamurina, Sensitive control method of fracture changes in the rock mass, Russian Journal of Nondestructive Testing, 2, 62 (2013). [In Russian]. [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Krivosheev, A. I. Shamurina, Patent of the Russian Federation 2498353, Method to control discontinuity changes in the rock mass. Submitted on June 7th, 2012; published on November 10th, 2013, Newsletter 31. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Tomikawa, H. Ishigaki, J. Masuda, K. Honiyo, H. Yamada, Consideration of nondestructive inspection using frequency analysis method of ultrasonic pulse signals H Jap., J. Appl. Phys., 26-2, 162 (1987). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. L. Uglov, Acoustic control equipment in the constriction and operation, (Moskow, Nauka, 2009) 280 pp. [In Russian]. [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Shadrin, V. A. Konovalenko, V. A. Rudakov, S. E. Trusov, E. A. Plotnikov, V. M. Ryichkovskii, The use of spectral – acoustic prediction of outburst hazards at the Kuzbas mines, Vestnik of KuzGTU, 2, 31 (2002). [In Russian]. [Google Scholar]
- S. D. Vinogradov, P. A. Troitskiy, M. S. Solovyova, The influence of crack changes and environment stress on the parameters of propagating elastic waves, Fizika Zemli, 4, 42 (1989). [In Russian]. [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Rzhevskiy, V. S. Yamshikov, Acoustic methods for the rock mass study and control, (Moscow, Nauka, 1973) 244 pp. [In Russian]. [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Krivosheev, Patent of the Russian Federation 2480792, Method of control of fracture changes in the rock mass. Submitted on July 8th, 2010; published on April 27th, 2013, Newsletter 2. [In Russian]. [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Krivosheev, Capacitance transducer for the rock mass. – Transducers of acoustic emissions to the rock pressure monitoring systems, (Moscow, IPKON USSR Academy of Science, 1990) 82 pp. [In Russian]. [Google Scholar]
- F. M. Boler, H. A. Spetzler, I. C. Getting, Capacitance transducer with a point-like probe for receiving acoustic emissions, Review of Scientific Instruments, 55-8, 1293 (1984). [Google Scholar]
- T. Ohira, T. Kishi, Acoustic emission source characterization and its application to the study of dynamic micro-cracking. ― Tetsu To Hagone, 16, 2188 (1984). [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Golubev, Anodic oxidation of aluminum alloys, (Moscow, USSR Academy of Science, 1961), 192 pp. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.