E3S Web Conf.
Volume 132, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference POLSITA 2019 “Progress of mechanical engineering supported by information technology”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Engineering and Technology|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- S. Birudavolu & B. Nag. Business Innovation and ICT Strategies. 10.1007/978-981-13-1675-3 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Lin Tsai, & Y. Yi Chen. International Journal of Ad Hoc and Ubiquitous Computing. 29 28 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Kopiec, L. Ochoa Siguencia, Z. Grodek Szostak. The potential of academic entrepreneurship: a chance for the development of the sme sector. Society. Integration. Education. Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference, 6, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Soegoto & M. Rushamidiwinata. The Role of Internet in Business Strategy Using Trading Method. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 407, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Gródek-Szostak, D. Kajrunajtys, L. Ochoa Siguencia. Information Technology as a catalyst of innovative changes in enterprises. Society. Integration. Education. Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference, 6, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. Liubertė. On Social Knowledge and Its Empirical Investigation in Contemporary Organisations, 81, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- K. Sehl. An Introduction to Facebook’s Secret Groups. Hootsuite Social Media Management (2018). [Google Scholar]
- D. Christensen, From Needs Assessment to Needs Analysis, Performance Improvement, 57, (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.