E3S Web Conf.
Volume 135, 2019Innovative Technologies in Environmental Science and Education (ITESE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Green Architecture and Sustainable Urban Design|
|Published online||04 December 2019|
- L. Pronyaeva, A. Polyanin, A. Pavlova, A. Shchegolev, Y. Polozhentseva, Proceedings of the 31st International Business Information Management Association Conference, IBIMA 2018: Innovation Management and Education Excellence through Vision 2020, 4169-4178 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- G. Tonido, The Oxford Handbook of the Italian Economy since Unification (2013). [Google Scholar]
- V. Plotnikov, G. Fedotova, E. Popkova, A. Kastyurina, Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, 15 (2) (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Vertakova, Proceedings of the 27th International Business Information Management Association Conference Innovation Management and Education Excellence Vision 2020: From Regional Development Sustainability to Global Economic Growth, IBIMA 2016, 1100-1108 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- E. Borkova, V. Plotnikov, L. Vatlina, T. Kochkin, Proceedings of the 33rd International Business Information Management Association Conference (IBIMA) «Education Excellence and Innovation Management through Vision 2020», 10-11 April 2019, Granada, Spain, 6472-6480 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Iu, T.A. Selishcheva, S.A. Diatlov, I.B. Lomakina, E.A. Borkova, Int. J. Sup. Ch. Manag., 7 (6) (2018). [Google Scholar]
- AIRR: Rating of Innovative Regions of Russia, URL: http://www.iregions.org/images/files/airr18.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Collection of the Best Regional Management Practices in the Field of Increasing Investment Attractiveness Based on the Results of the National Investment Climate Rating in the Constituent Entities of the Russian Federation (2018) https://asi.ru/upload/medialibrary/f3a/BestPractices2018.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Expert RA: The Concept of the Project “Rating of Investment Attractiveness of Russian Regions”, http://raexpert.ru/ratings/regions/concept. [Google Scholar]
- I. Grishina, A. Shakhnazarov, I. Roizman, Investments in Russia, 4 (2001). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.