E3S Web Conf.
Volume 136, 20192019 International Conference on Building Energy Conservation, Thermal Safety and Environmental Pollution Control (ICBTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Urban Public Safety|
|Published online||10 December 2019|
- Polous, H.G., Davis, E. H. (1980) Pile foundation analysis and design. New York: Wiley. [Google Scholar]
- Bian X Y, Zheng J J, Xu Z J. (2014) Resistance coefficient of pile group foundation and safety factor reliability design. Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology (Natural Science Edition), 42: 87-91. [Google Scholar]
- Brown D A, Morrison C, Reese L C. (1988) Lateral Load Behavior of Pile Group in Sand. Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 114:1261-1276. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Feng J, Zhang J Y, Zhu M. (2016) The research for transverse bearing characteristics of pile Group Foundation of Bridge groups with High cap pile in soft soil. Geotechnical mechanics, 37: 94-104. [Google Scholar]
- Wang H, Zhou J, Deng Z H. (2006) The research for model test on pile-soil-cap pile combined action. Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 28: 1253-1258. [Google Scholar]
- Ruesta, P F, Townsend, F C. (1997) Evaluation of laterally loaded pile group. ASCE Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 123:1153-1174. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Y T. (2018) The research for centrifugal model for interaction between pile groups and soft clay which is under horizontalcyclic load. Waterway port, 39: 211-216. [Google Scholar]
- Ai Z Y, Li Z X. (2016) Horizontal vibration response of pile groups in layered transversely isotropic soil which under the action of wash. Chinese Journal of geotechnical engineering, 38: 613-618. [Google Scholar]
- Xiong H, Jiang Y F, Li E. (2017) Simplified finite element calculation for dynamic impedance of pile groups-soil interaction. Journal of Railway Science and Engineering, 14: 928-934. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang M Y, Lu Z H, Yang J B. (2016) The test for horizontal bearing capacity of large diameter rigid pile under the action of bending and shearing of soft soil. Journal of Tongji University (Natural Science Edition), 44: 1166-1172. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Y D, Wang X D, Zai J M. (2011) The Model test and numerical simulation which visualization of soil displacement field under the pile group cap. Journal of Sichuan University (Engineering Science Edition), 43:45-51. [Google Scholar]
- Guo C, Fu B Y, Yuan H. (2016) The research for the application and field measurement of bridge reverse operation the cap pile and the pile group composite foundation. Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 38: 2085-2092. [Google Scholar]
- He Z Y, Ye A Y. (2014) Influence of the group pile effect for seismic performance of pile group foundation with high pile cap in sand foundation. Journal of Civil Engineering, 47: 117-126. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.