E3S Web Conf.
Volume 136, 20192019 International Conference on Building Energy Conservation, Thermal Safety and Environmental Pollution Control (ICBTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Urban Public Safety|
|Published online||10 December 2019|
- Chen, R., Sharman, R., Rao, H. R., & Upadhyaya, S. J. (2008). Coordination in emergency response management. Communications of the ACM, 51(5),66-73. [Google Scholar]
- GAO, H. H., & TANG, C. (2014). Emergency Logistics Path Planning Based on the Shortest Delivery Time. Logistics Engineering and Management, (2), 36. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, H., Wang, W., & Zhang, Q. (2012). Multi‐objective location‐routing problem of reverse logistics based on gra with entropy weight. Grey Systems: Theory and Application, 2(2),249-258. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang M, Zhou X, Shafaq S, et al (2017). Design and Implementation of Cloud Platform for Intelligent Logistics in the Trend of Intellectualization. China Communications, 14 (10) , 180-191 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sheu, J. B. (2010). Dynamic relief-demand management for emergency logistics operations under large-scale disasters. Transportation Research Part E Logistics & Transportation Review, 46(1),0-17. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sheu, J. B. (2007). An emergency logistics distribution approach for quick response to urgent relief demand in disasters. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 43(6),0-709. [Google Scholar]
- Lin, Z, & Chen, Z. X. (2006). A prospect theory-based route choice model of traveler with prior information. Journal of Transportation Systems Engineering & Information Technology, 6(2),42-46. [Google Scholar]
- Neumann, J. V., & Morgenstern, O. (1944). The Theory of Games and Economic Behaviour. Princeton University Press Publishing, Princeton. [Google Scholar]
- Savage, L. (1954). The Foundations of Statistics. JOHN WILEY Publishing, Hoboken. [Google Scholar]
- Kahneman, A. T. (1992). Advances in prospect theory: cumulative representation of uncertainty. Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, 5(4),297-323. [Google Scholar]
- Zank, U. S. (2005). What is loss aversion?. Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, 30(2),157-167. [Google Scholar]
- Tversky, K. A. (1979). Prospect theory: an analysis of decision under risk. Econometrica, 47(2),263-292. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.