E3S Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2019International Scientific Conference “Construction and Architecture: Theory and Practice for the Innovation Development” (CATPID-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||16 December 2019|
- L.N. Fesenko, V.V. Denisov, A.Yu. Scriabin, Sodium hypochlorite as a water disinfectant: production and use, monograph, SPC EKOFES LLC, South Russian State Polytechnic University, Novocherkassk: LIK Publishing agency, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Baranov, Decontamination stations based on membrane electrolysis units, Documents of the All-Russian seminar “Chlorine-Free Methods and Engineering Solutions for Drinking and Waste Water Disinfection”, Moscow, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Boldyrev, Water Supply and Sanitary Engineering, 11, 21-23 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Kinebas, E.D. Nefedova, A.V. Bekrenev, Water Supply and Sanitary Equipment, 3, 24-29 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Fesenko, S.I. Ignatenko, I.V. Pchelnikov, A.Yu. Cherkesov, R.V. Fedotov, S.Yu. Bessarabov, Water Purification. Water Treatment. Water Supply, 5, 54-60 (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.