E3S Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2019International Scientific Conference “Construction and Architecture: Theory and Practice for the Innovation Development” (CATPID-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Economics and Management|
|Published online||16 December 2019|
- M. Lankhorst, Enterprise Architecture at Work. Modelling, Communication and Analysis. (3rd ed. Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. Op’t Land, E. Proper E, M. Waage, J. Cloo, C. Steghuis Enterprise Architecture: Creating Value by Informed Governance. (Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, 2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Klemina, Theory of Organization. (Saint-Petersburg: High School of management, 2009). [Google Scholar]
- B.Z. Milner, Theory of Organization. (Moscow: Infra-M, 2012). [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Tambovtsev, The strategic theory of the company: state and possible development. Russian Management Journal, 8 (1), Pp.5-40 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Lankhorst, H.A. Proper, H. Jonkers, The anatomy of the archimate language. International Journal of Information System Modeling and Design, 1 (1), Pp.1-32, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- P. Fettke, P. Loos, Reference Modeling for Business Systems Analysis (IGI Global: Hershey, 2006). [Google Scholar]
- S. H. Huan, S. K. Sheoran, G. Wan, A review and analysis of supply chain operations reference (SCOR) model. Supply Chain Management, 9 (1), Pp.23-29, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Kudryavtsev, M.Yu Arzumanyan, Enterprise architecture: transition from IT infrastructure design to business transformation. Russian Management Journal, 2 (15), Pp.193-224 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Bataev, A.A. Gorovoy, A.B. Mottaeva, Proceedings of the 32nd International Business Information Management Association Conference, IBIMA 2018 Vision 2020: Sustainable Economic, pp. 88-101 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.Yu Grigoriev, D.V. Kudryavtsev, Systematic approach and optimization of organizations // Methods of quality management, 9, Pp.4-8 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Danilin, A. Slyusarenko, Enterprise architecture. “Yin” and “Yang” enterprise information technology (Moscow: Internet University of Information Technology, 2005). [Google Scholar]
- A. Danilin, A. Slyusarenko, Enterprise architecture (INTUIT: National open university, 2019). [Google Scholar]
- E.Z. Zinder, The modern architectural approach and its practical application in the framework of old and new design standards. Practice of the architectural approach: concepts, standards, terminology, models and their application, 4 (7), (2008). [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Kalyanov, Methods and tools for modeling enterprise architecture. Problems of management theory and practice, 5, Pp.79-91(2006) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Nikolova, D. G. Rodionov, M.A. Bahauovna, International Journal of Economics and Financial, 6 (2), 246-252 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Erik W. Larson, Clifford F. Gray, Project Management The Managerial Process, (5th Edition, The McGraw-Hill/Irwin). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Gulenko, Management of a well-coordinated team: Socionics for managers, (Moscow, AST, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- G. Dyakova, S. Izmaylova, A. Mottaeva, E. Karanina, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 90, 012218 (2017) doi :10.1088/1755-1315/90/1/012218 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Fink, W. Mayrhofer, Cross-cultural competence and management setting the stage. European Journal of Cross-Cultural Competence and Management, 1 (1), (2009). [Google Scholar]
- O. Kroeger, J.M Thuesen, Type talk at work: how 16 personality types determine your success on the job (Dell Publishing. 1993). [Google Scholar]
- Jean M. Kummerow, Nancy J. Barger, Linda K. Kirby, Work Types (Grand Central Publishing; 1 edition, 1997). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.