E3S Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2019International Scientific Conference “Construction and Architecture: Theory and Practice for the Innovation Development” (CATPID-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Economics and Management|
|Published online||16 December 2019|
- L. Vodachek, O. Vodachkova, Enterprise innovation management strategy (Economics, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Yakovets, Innovation: theory, mechanism, state regulation (RAGS, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ilyenkova, L. Gokhberg, S. Yagudin, Innovation management (UNITI, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- L. Ogoleva, Innovation management (INFRA, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- R. Fathutdinov, Innovation management (St. Petersburg, Piter, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Schumpeter, The Theory of Economic Development (Progress, Moscow, 1982). [Google Scholar]
- G. Teeling-Smith, Science, Industry and the State (Pergamon, 1965) [Google Scholar]
- Jan Verloop, Insight in Innovation (Elsevier Science, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Lars Fralund Max Riedel, Strategic Industry-University Partnerships (Academic Press, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- C. Freeman, Output Measurement in Science and Technology (North Holland, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- Charis Galanakis, Innovation Strategies in the Food Industry (Academic Press, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- M. Garcia Martinez, Open Innovation in the Food and Beverage Industry (Woodhead Publishing 2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Peter Weegels, Consumer Driven Cereal Innovation (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Craig Leadley, Innovation and Future Trends in Food Manufacturing and Supply Chain Technologies (Woodhead Publishing, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Lambin, Market-Driven Management: Strategic and Operational Marketing (St. Petersburg, Piter, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- R. Tucker, Driving Growth Through Innovation: How Leading Firms Are Transforming Their Futures (Olympus Business, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Butnik-Seversky, A. Sheremet, Y. Reilian, Economic and mathematical methods of analysis in the economic activity of enterprises and associations (Finance and Statistics, Moscow, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- A. Magomedov, V. Melekhin., V. Musaeva, Herald of the Dagestan Scientific Center, 10 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mottaeva, E3S Web of Conferences, 110, 02164, (2019) doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/201911002164 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Meshcheryakova, MATEC Web of Conferences, 193, 01048 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.