E3S Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2019International Scientific Conference “Construction and Architecture: Theory and Practice for the Innovation Development” (CATPID-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental Economics and Management|
|Published online||16 December 2019|
- A.V. Alexandrov, A.I. Moskvicheva, Features of project financing in the domestic economy. Azimuth of scientific research: economics and management, 7, No. 3 (24), p.17-19 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P.G. Grabovy, M.A. Lunyakov, M.I. Kamenetsky, Features and problems of project financing. Real Estate: Economics, Management, No. 4, pp. 6-14 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Zakieva, Prospects for project financing of investment projects in Russia. Materials of IV scientific and practical conference “Problems of economics and management”, pp.171-173, SPb. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Ivanter, On the problem of economic growth. Economic revival of Russia, No. 2 (56), pp.14-16 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Molchanov, Fundamentals of project finance. Infotropic Media, p. 412 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Nikonova, A.L. Smirnov, Project financing in Russia. Problems and directions of development. “Konsaltibankir” Publishing house, p. 216 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.G. Onoprienko, S.G. Margaryan, Areas for the development of project financing in Russia. Management. Business. Power, 1 (15), pp.113-117 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. V. Pavkina, Problems of project financing in modern Russia. International Journal of Social and Human Sciences, 5, No. 1, pp. 29-32 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Churkin, V.I., Kalinina, O.V.: Estimation of excess burden of labor taxation in Russia, Actual Problems of Economics, 184 (10), 278-282 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Grinchar, Assessment of the economic efficiency of investment projects by the criterion of economic stability. Universum: Economics and jurisprudence: electronic scientific j., No. 4 (37) (2017) http://7universum.com/en/economy/archive/item/4545 [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Chernov, V.A. Churyukin, Vestnik of SUSU, No. 27, pp. 45-49 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Krymov, S.M., Kapustina, I.V., Kolgan, M.V.: Proc. of 2017 IEEE 6th Forum Strategic Partnership of Universities and Enterprises of Hi-Tech Branches (Science. Education. Innovations), SPUE 2017, 122-124 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Tikhomirov, The financial model as a decision-making tool in project finance. Izvestia of St. Petersburg State University of Economics, No. 2, pp. 44-51 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Kireeva, N.N. Luneva, T.M. Levina, The use of the sensitivity analysis method for assessing risks in investment projects, 2, No. 10, pp. 119-120 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Strelina, Vestnik of DonNU, Series B, Economics and law, No. 3, pp. 134-141 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.Yu. Mishlanova, Review, 11, pp. 339-341 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Yakubu Adisa Olawale, Ph.D., Ming Sun COST AND TIME CONTROL OF Construction projects: inhibiting factors and mitigating measures in practice. Access mode: http://publications.aston.ac.uk/id/eprint/15566/2/Cost_and_time_control_inhibiting_fa ctors_and_mitigating_measures.pdf [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Brezgina, D.V. Kamenskikh, Innovative development of building self-regulatory organizations, No. 7 (007), pp. 23-31 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Melekhin, Organization of adaptive management of construction projects. Management of economic systems: electronic scientific journal, No. 12 (36), pp. 51 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Kozlova, N., Jacobsen, B., Golovkina, S., Kupriyanova, M.: IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 497(1), 012122 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.