E3S Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2019International Scientific Conference “Construction and Architecture: Theory and Practice for the Innovation Development” (CATPID-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Economics and Management|
|Published online||16 December 2019|
- A.A. Gorobnyak, The estimate method of economic reliability in the development of the urban underground. Procedia Engineering, 165, 1287-1292 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Doroshenko, S.N. Glagolev, L.A. Minaeva, I.V. Somina, Z.N. Avilova, International Journal of pharmacy and Technology, 8, 4, 22506-22514 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.Yu. Filobokova, Assessment of the status and use of innovative potential in the strategic audit of small enterprises. Financial management, 27-35 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Goncharov, Thesis of PhD in Economics. Goncharov Vitaliy Sergeevich. M., p. 185 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Blagodatskaya, Development of a business model in the process of business planning. Economy and entrepreneurship, 5 (106), 1220-1224 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Kotova, The main approaches to assessing the innovative potential of the organization. Economic environment (Economicheskaya sreda). 1 (19), 166-171 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Kolomyts, V.M. Savelenko, Economics and management: problems, solutions, 5, 12, 5-8 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Valko, I.A. Sergeicheva, Scientific Bulletin of the Volgograd Branch of RANEPA. Series: Economics, No.1, pp. 89-95 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Bykovsky, Economy. Innovation. Quality control, 3 (12), 81-82 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kankhva, Using the entropy of cover method in the analysis of investment risks. MATEC Web of Conferences 212, 08003 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201821208003 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- I. Lukmanova, R. Golov, E3S Web of Conferences 33, 02047 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20183302047 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.