E3S Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2019International Scientific Conference “Construction and Architecture: Theory and Practice for the Innovation Development” (CATPID-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Economics and Management|
|Published online||16 December 2019|
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 642 dated 01.12.2016 “On the Strategy for the scientific and technological development of the Russian Federation” [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law “On the independent assessment of qualifications” dated 03.07.2016 No. 238-FZ [Google Scholar]
- Government Resolution of the Russian Federation dated 02.05.2013 No. 736-r “On approval of the Concept of the federal target program “Research and development in priority areas for the development of the scientific and technological complex of Russia” for 2014-2020” [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the Government of Moscow of April 1, 2008 No. 247-PP “On the territories of industrial zones of the city of Moscow (second stage)” [Google Scholar]
- GOST 56425 2015 National Standard of the Russian Federation “Technology parks. Requirements” [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Vlasenko, Technology parks in the infrastructure for supporting innovative business: global and Russian aspects. Theoretical and practical aspects of the development of modern science: proceedings of International (correspondence) scientific and practical conference, pp. 73-82 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Vlasov, Housing construction in the post-war years (1946-1957). Russia and AsiaPacific Region, No. 2 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- I.B. Efanova, Standards and quality, 1, 54-59 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Technology parks of the world: organization of activity and comparison / ed. V.A. Barinova. M.: Delo, p. 182 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Ogorodnikova, Mass housing construction in the history of Soviet everyday life. Universum: social sciences, No. 3 (44) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Raunio, N. Nordling, M. Kautonen, P. Rasanen, Foresight and STI Governance, 12, No. 2, pp. 62-76 (2018) DOI: 10.17323/2500-2597.2018.2.62.76 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Turitsyn, G.A. Simonyan, Modern scientific thought, No. 1, pp.139-153(2018) [Google Scholar]
- https://russiaindustrialpark.ru [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.