E3S Web Conf.
Volume 139, 2019Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||16 December 2019|
- Electricity storage and renewables: Costs and markets to 2030 http://www.irena.org/publications/2017/Oct/Electricity-storage-and-renewables-costs-and-markets [Google Scholar]
- Electric Power Research Institute: Electricity Energy Storage Technology Options. A White Paper Primer on Applications, Costs, and Benefits https://www.iea.org/publications/freepublications/publication/TechnologyRoadmapEnergystorage.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- International Energy Agency: Technology Roadmap on Energy Storage, (2014) https://www.iea.org/publications/freepublications/publication/TechnologyRoadmapEnergystorage.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Еuropean commission directorate-general for energy. DG ENER Working Paper. The future role and challenges of Energy Storage https://ec.europa.eu/energy/siTPP/ener/files/energy_storage.pdf [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Elistratov. The use of renewable energy. 225 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Y.S.Vasiliev, G.A. Pretro. Pumped storage power plants. LPI. 76 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- Electrical Energy Storage. IEC white paper; December 2011. http://www.iec.ch/whitepaper/pdf/iecWP-energystorage-LR-en.pdf [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Zubarev Accumulating power plant and uses them as of a power systems. issue 4, 34-38 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- V.Y. Sinyugin, V.I. Magruk, Rodionov V.G. Hydroaccumulative power plants in modern electric power industry. ENAS, 352 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- L.B. Scheinman, Accumulating power plants. Energy, 184 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- Energy storage — packing some power. The economist. http://www.economist.com/node/21548495?frsc=dg%7Ca [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Yang, Pumped hydroelectric storage: Technical report, (2011) https://wiki.opensourceecology.org/images/5/5d/Phs.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Paul Denholm, Erik Ela, Brendan Kirby and Michael Milligan. The Role of Energy Storage with Renewable Electricity Generation. NREL / TP-6A2- 47187 (January 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Brandi A. Antal. Pumped Storage Hydropower: A Technical Review. 84 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Istvàn Tàczi. Pumped Storage Hydroelectric Power Plants: Issues and Applications, Energy Regulators Regional Association. Budapest, Hungary, 11 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Renewables 2017 Global Status Report. http://www.ren21.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/17-8399_GSR_2017_Full_Report_0621_Opt.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Renewable nergy sources and storage of electrical energy (June 2015) https://www.researchgate.net/publication/314154863_Renewables_and_Electricity_Storage_A_technology_Roadmap [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Zubakin is necessary to develop highly maneuverable powerful about STI // Energy market. 34-42, 9 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Muhammadiev, B.U. Urishev Hydroaccumulative power plants. Fan va texnologiya, 212 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C. Yang and R. B. Jackson. Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., vol. 15, no. 1, 839-844, (Jan. 2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Muhammadiev, B.U. Urishev, Energy efficient technologies in the operation of pumping stations. 115 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.