E3S Web Conf.
Volume 139, 2019Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||16 December 2019|
- Allaev K.R., etc., The power sector of Uzbekistan and prospects of its development. - T.: Fan va texnologiyalar. 2016, -296 p. [Google Scholar]
- https://xn----8sbfgf1bdjhf5a1j.xn--p1ai/1339-pattern-chto-znachit.html. [Google Scholar]
- http://www.02s.ru/readarticleaf77.htm. [Google Scholar]
- Mirzabaev A.M., Sytdykov O.R., Mirzabekov Sh.M., Dungbaev Sh. I., Nurimbetov S.P. Photovoltaic installation for guaranteed power supply of a remote object / in SB. "Modern problems of semiconductor physics and development of renewable energy sources", -Andijan. On April 20-21, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Mirzabaev A.M., Makhkamov T.A. DEVELOPMENT DYNAMICS OF OOO "MIR SOLAR"./Applined Solar Energy, 2013, Vol.49 No4, Allerton Press, Inc (United States), pp 272-274. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mirzabaev A.M., Kanonerov V.P., Makhkamov T.A., Sytdykov O.R., Mirzabekov Sh. M. Photovoltaic installation for power supply of base stations of cellular companies. //Solar technology. 2018. No. 1. Pp. 47-51. [Google Scholar]
- http://www.patternenergy.com [Google Scholar]
- https://ru.glosbe.com/en/ru/energy%20utilization%20pattern [Google Scholar]
- Mirzabaev A.M., Sitdikov O.R., Mahkamov T.A. Mirzabekov, Sh.M. Integration of photovoltaic systems for water lifting in the electrical network. // Problems of energy and resource saving. 2018. No. 3-4. Pp. 313-317. [Google Scholar]
- Alternative energy sources: opportunities for use in Uzbekistan. /Analytical report 2011/03. Economic research. [Google Scholar]
- https://bigteh.ru/category/akb-gel-serija/. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.