E3S Web Conf.
Volume 139, 2019Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||16 December 2019|
- Methodical instructions on application of incomplete-phase modes of operation of the main electrical equipment of electrical installations of 330-1150 kV. M.: ORGRES, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- Nepomnyashchiy V.A. Economic and mathematical model of reliability of power systems and their electric networks //Electricity, 2012, №2, pp.5-16. [Google Scholar]
- Nepomnyashchiy V.A. Economic losses from power supply violations. -Moscow: Publishing house MEI, 2010, 190 p. [Google Scholar]
- Losev S.B., Chernin A.B. Calculations of electrical quantities in asymmetric modes of electrical systems. - Moscow: EAI, 1983. [Google Scholar]
- Dunaeva N.P., Kontorovich A.M., Shcherbachev O.V. Method of calculation of non-full-phase steady-state modes of complex electrical systems: Proceedings of LPI, 1980, No. 369, pp. 3-5. [Google Scholar]
- Sokolov N.I. Construction and application of complex substitution schemes for complex asymmetric circuits //- Electricity, 1949, №8, pp. 21-28. [Google Scholar]
- Popov V.A. Research and development of methods of calculation of electric quantities for relay protection at complex damages in electrical systems: diss. cand. tech. sciences. -Moscow: MEI, 1972, 32 p. [Google Scholar]
- Berman A.P. Development and implementation of the method of analysis of asymmetric modes of complex electrical systems using phase coordinates: diss. cand. tech. sciences. -Moscow: VNIIE, 1984, 18 p. [Google Scholar]
- Ragozin A.A., Misrikhanov M.Sh., Popov V.A., Yakimchuk N.N., Medov R.V. Modeling of electric power systems in solving problems of asymmetric modes // Improving the efficiency of power systems: Proceedings of IHEU, Vol. 4, -Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 2001, pp. 51-62. [Google Scholar]
- Misrikhanov M.Sh., Ragozin A.A., Popov V.A., Kushkova E.I. Method of calculation of steady-state incomplete-phase modes of equipment 110 kV and above in electrical systems // Improving the efficiency of power systems: Proceedings of IHEU, Vol. 4, -Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 2001, pp. 62-69. [Google Scholar]
- Fazylov H.F., Nasyrov T.H., Tyncherova E.L., Radionova O.V. Modeling of complex symmetric regimes in problems of emergency control and reliability of power systems // Mathematical modeling in power engineering: Abstracts of the all-Union scientific and technical conference, Part 4, Kiev, 1990, p. 142. [Google Scholar]
- Nasirov T.H., Radionova O.V. Modeling of modes of electrical systems. -T.: Fan va texnologiya, 2016, 336 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.