E3S Web Conf.
Volume 139, 2019Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||16 December 2019|
- Evdokunin T.A., Titenkov S.S. Ferroresonant overvoltages with asymmetrical switching on of power transformers 6-10 kV. // Izv. Academy of Sciences, Energy, 2001, No. 6. p. 67–75. [Google Scholar]
- Selivanov V.N. Equivalent network circuit with isolated neutral with protection against ferroresonance. // Izv. Academy of Sciences, Energy, 2001, No. 1. p. 94–99. [Google Scholar]
- Vasin V.P. Low-frequency oscillations in extended power systems with variable dynamic parameters. // Izv. RAS, Energy, 1998, No. 3. p. 87–96. [Google Scholar]
- Maslennikov V.A. Damping of low-frequency oscillations in power systems. // Izv. Universities, Energy, 1995, No. 5-6, p. 9-14. [Google Scholar]
- Kadomskaya K.P., Levkovsky A.I. Ferroresonant overvoltage and protection against them during switching of the autotransformer block 750/500 kV - idle 500 kV, 2003, No. 2, Power plants, p. 61–65. [Google Scholar]
- High voltage technique. /Under. Ed. Razevich D.V., M .: Energy, 1976, p. 325. [Google Scholar]
- Bazutkin V.V., Kadomskaya K.P., Kostenko M.V., Mikhailov Yu.A. Overvoltage in electrical systems and protection against them. SPb. Energoatomizdat, 2010, p. 275. [Google Scholar]
- Tovboyev A.N., Nazarov A.I., Esenbekov A.Zh., Ibodullaev M.I. Frequency-energy relations in the analysis of autoparametric oscillations. Scientific and technical and production journal “Mountain Herald”, Uzbekistan, 2017, No. 2, p. 165-170. [Google Scholar]
- Bessonov L.A. Nonlinear electrical circuits. M.: Higher school, 1977, 264 p. [Google Scholar]
- Ibodullaev M.I. Subharmonic oscillations in three-phase electro-ferromagnetic circuits without a neutral wire. Tashkent: Vestnik TashGTU, 1993, No. 1. p. 77–83. [Google Scholar]
- Wright Jan A. Subharmonic oscillations in power systems. Discuss JEEE Trans Power Apper and System, 1970, No. 8. p. 61–65. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.