E3S Web Conf.
Volume 140, 2019International Scientific Conference on Energy, Environmental and Construction Engineering (EECE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Engineering Nets and Equipment|
|Published online||18 December 2019|
- S. Zhou, Z. O’Neill, and C. O’Neill A review of leakage detection methods for district heating networks, Appl. Therm. Eng. 137, 567–574 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Chicherin, L. Junussova, T. Junussov, Minimizing the supply temperature at the district heating plant – dynamic optimization. E3S Web of Conferences 118, 02004 (2019) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- X. Shan, P. Wang, W. Lu, The reliability and availability evaluation of repairable district heating networks under changeable external conditions, Appl. Energy 203, 686–695 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. R. Junussova, S. K. Abildinova, M. B. Aliyarova, S. V. Chicherin, and T. J. Junussov, The means to improve water treatment and to enhance power engineering performance of the water source heat pump, Energ. Proc. CIS High. Educ. Institutions Power Eng. Assoc. 61, 372–380 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Vivian, G. Emmi, A. Zarrella, X. Jobard, D. Pietruschka, M. De Carli, Evaluating the cost of heat for end users in ultra low temperature district heating networks with booster heat pumps, Energy 153, 788–800 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Björnebo, S. Spatari, P. L. Gurian A., Green house gas abatement framework for in-vestment in district heating, Appl. Energy 211, 1095–1105 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C.-K. Lee, J.-Y. Lee, I.-W. Lee, Y.-K. Kim, GHG mitigation of railway concrete products using eco-concrete and surface protection agent, Constr. Build. Mater. 186, 1154–1160 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Thomas, N. N. Thaickavil, P. M. Wilson, Strength and durability of concrete containing recycled concrete aggregates, J. Build. Eng. 19, 349–365 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Gong, W. Ding, K. M. Mosalam, S. Günay, and K. Soga, Comparison of the structural behavior of reinforced concrete and steel fiber reinforced concrete tunnel segmental joints, Tunn. Undergr. Sp. Technol. 68, 38–57 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Chicherin, Comparison of a district heating system operation based on actual data – Omsk city, Russia, case study, International Journal of Sustainable Energy 38 (6), 603–614 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. R. Junussova, S. V. Chicherin, Improving a water treatment and a heating performance of the water-to-water heat pump: misallocation and available solutions, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science 288, 012092 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Badami, A. Fonti, A. Carpignano, D. Grosso, Design of district heating networks through an integrated thermo-fluid dynamics and reliability modelling approach, Energy 144, 826–838 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Chicherin, A. Volkova, E. Latõšov, GIS-based optimisation for district heating network planning, Energy Procedia 149, 635-641 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Cao, C. Liu, H. Tian, D. Jia, D. Wang, Y. Xu, J. Guo, Absorption interaction between cement hydrates minerals with fluid loss additive investigated by fluorescence technique, Constr. Build. Mater. 223, 1106–1111 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.