E3S Web Conf.
Volume 142, 2020The 3rd International Conference on Agricultural and Life Sciences (ICALS 2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Agricultural Engineering and Technology|
|Published online||21 January 2020|
- BMKG. Meteorology Climatology and Geophysics Council. (Climate Change and Air Quality Information Book in Indonesia. Jakarta (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Aydinalp, M.S. Cresser. The effects of global climate change on agriculture. Am Eurasian J. Agr. Envrion. Sci, 3 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Apriyana, E. Susanti, Suciantini, F. Ramadhani, E. Surmaini. Analysis of the impact of climate change on food crop production on dry land and the design of the information system. Agricultural Informatics, 25 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- FAO. “Impact of Climate Change and Diseases on Food Security and Proverty Reduction”. Special event background document for the 31st session of the committee on world food security. Rome (2005) [Google Scholar]
- W.R. Cline. Global Warming and Agriculture: Impact Estimates by Country (Washington: Center for Global Development and the Peterson Institute for International Economics) (2007) [Google Scholar]
- D.T. Adua, J.K.M. Kuwornub, H.A.S.N. Sasakib. Application of livelihood vulnerability index in assessing smallholder maize farming households’ vulnerability to climate change in Brong-Ahafo region of Ghana. Kasetsart Journal of Social Sciences, 39 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Howe, P.D., M. Mildenberger, J.R. Marlon, and A. Leiserowitz. Geographic variation in opinions on climate change at state and local scales in the USA. Nature Climate Change. Advance Online Publication (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Z.A. Elum, D.M. Modise, and A. Marr. Farmer’s perception of climate change and responsive strategies in three selected provinces of South Africa. Climate Risk Management 16 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Rondhi, M., A.F. Khasan, Y. Mori, and T. Kondo. Assessing the role of the perceived impact of climate change on national adaptation strategy : the case of rice farming in Indonesia. Land (2019) 8,81 ; doi :10.3390/land8050081 [Google Scholar]
- IPCC. Climate Change, Impacts, Adaptation and Vulnerability Contribution of Working Group II to the Fourth Assessment Report of the Intergovermental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC). M.L. Parry, O.F Canziani. J.P Palutikof, P.J van der Linden and C.E. Hanson (Eds) Cambridge. University of Press. Cambridge. 200 pp (2007) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Sujakhu, S. Ranjitkar, R.R. Niraula, M.A. Salim, A. Nizami, D. Schmidt-Vogt & J. Xu. Determinants of livelihood vulnerability in farming communities in two sites in the Asian Highlands, Water International, 43, DOI: 10.1080/02508060.2017.1416445 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Hahn, A.M. Riederer, and S.O. Foster. The Livelihood Vulnerability Index: A Pragmatic Approach to Assessing Risks from Climate Vulnerability and Change - A Case Study in Mozambique. Global Environmental Change (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.