E3S Web Conf.
Volume 142, 2020The 3rd International Conference on Agricultural and Life Sciences (ICALS 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Agricultural Engineering and Technology|
|Published online||21 January 2020|
- M.D. Bejarano, C. Nilson, F.C. Agular. and D.M. Mateos. Riparian plant guilds become simpler and most likely fewer following flow regulation. – J. Appl. Ecol. 55: 365-376 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- L. Astigaraga, Peyraud, and L Delaby. Effect of nitrogen fertilizer rate and protein supplementation on the herbage intake and the nitrogen balance of grazing dairy cows, Animal Res. 4: 279-293 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Altieri. Biodiversity and pest management in agroecosystems, Howarth Press, New York (1994). [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Felnagle, J.J. Barkei, H. Park, A.M. Podevels, M.D Mc. Mahon, D.W Drott. Too close for comfort: Effect of trap spacing distance and pattern on statistical inference of behavioral choice test in the field, Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata. 136: 66-71 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Orr, B.A. Griffith, V.J. Rivero, M.R.F. Lee. Livestock Performance for Sheep and Cattle Grazing Lowland Permanent Pasture: Benchmarking Potential of Forage-Based Systems. Agronomy. 9 (2), p. 101 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Rook. Effect of long-term change in relative resource availability on dietary preference of grazing sheep for parenial ryegrass and white clover, Grass Forage Science 57: 54-60 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Meisser. Foraging behavior and occupation pattern of beef cows on a heterogeneous pasture in the Swiss Alp. Czech Journal of Animal Science 50: 84-95 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Braun-Blanquet. Pflanzensoziologie: Grundzüge der Vegetationskunde (In German), 3te Aufl. Spring-Verlag, Wien 865 (1964). [Google Scholar]
- V.J. Rivero, R.J. Orr, J. Coumbe, B. Willson, J. Evans, M.R.F. Lee. Replacing a permanent pasture and its effect in the first year on a commercial dairy farm. Agro Sur. 46 (1), pp. 3-12 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Beaumont, B.A. Griffith, R.M. Dunn, R.J. Orr, V.J. Rivero, B. Woodcock, R. Pywell, J.R.B Tallowin. Creating productive diverse grassland for multi-ecosystem services: an example of agri-environment schemes policies driven by science in United Kingdom. Agro Sur. 46 (2), pp. 3-5 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- T. Takahashi, P. Harris, M.S.A. Blackwell, L.M Cardenas, A.L. Collins, J.A.J. Dungait, J.M.B, Hawkins, T.H. Misselbrook, G.A. McAuliffe, J.N. McFadzean, P.J. Murray, R.J. Orr, M.J. Rivero, L Wu, M.R.F. Lee. Roles of instrumented farm-scale trials in trade-off assessments of pasture-based ruminant production systems. Animal. 12 (8), pp. 1766-1776 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- J. Sharma. Phosphorus solubilizing capabilities of microorganisms isolated from grapevine rhizophere and non rhizhosphere soil, J. Eco-Friendly Agric. 7: 38-42 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- J. Chen, M. Shiyomi, and Y Yamamura. Frequency distribution model for spatial patterns of vegetation abundance, Ecol. Mod. 211: 403-410 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Metzger. The ATEAM vulnerability mapping tool, Quantitative approaches in systems analysis no. 27, CD-ROM publication, Office C.T. de Wit Graduate School for Production Ecology and Resource Conservation (PE and RC), Wagenigen, the Netherlands a climatic stratification of the environment of Europe (2004). [Google Scholar]
- M. Shiyomi J. Chen, and Y. Yamamura. Distribution model of frequency for spatial patterns of vegetation abundance, Ecol. Mod 221: 203-210 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Eludoyin, B. Griffith, R.J. Orr, R Bol, T.A. Quine, R.E. Brazier. An evaluation of the hysteresis in chemical concentration–discharge (C–Q) relationships from drained, intensively managed grasslands in southwest England. Hydrological Sciences Journal. 62 (8), pp. 1243-1254 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D Tillman. The ecological consequences of change in biodiversity a search for general principles, Ecology 80: 1455-1474 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- P. Harris, J.A.J. Dungait, B.A. Griffith, A. Shepherd, H.M. Sint, M.S.A. Blackwell, L.M. Cardenas, A.L. Collins, K.W.T. Goulding, M.R.F. Lee, R.J. Orr. The North Wyke Farm Platform, a UK national capability for research into sustainability of temperate agricultural grassland management 50: 30-33. Spring-Verlag (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.