E3S Web Conf.
Volume 143, 20202nd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Architectural Engineering and Urban Construction|
|Published online||24 January 2020|
- Quan Dengzhou, Wang Yihong, Jing Yanlin, Zhou Shenhua and Zhang Youchao. Review of Anti-Seismic Structures of Subway in Loess Area [J]. Technology for Earthquake Disaster Prevention, 2015, 10(3): 565-574. [Google Scholar]
- Du Xiuli, Wang Gang, Du Dechun. Earthquake damage mechanism analysis of DaKai Metro Station by kobe Earthquake[J]. Journal of Disaster Prevention and Mitigation, 2016, 36(2):166-171. [Google Scholar]
- Ou Yang Yanqing, Ma Shicheng. Dynamic Response Analysis of Underground Structures Subjected to Earthquakes Occurring Directly Beneath the Structure[J]. Soil Engineering and Foundation, 2009, 23(6):68-70. [Google Scholar]
- Li Xiaoyun. The Response Characteristic Research of Shallow-tunnel Timbering Structures under Earthquake Loads[D]. Xi’an University of Science and Technology, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Hashash Y, Hook J J, Schmidt B. Seismic design and analysis of underground structures[J]. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 2001, 16(4):247-293. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.Gazetas, N. Gerolymos, I. Anastasopoulos. Response of three Athens metro underground structures in the 1999 Parnitha earthquake[J]. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 2005(25): 617-633. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Youssef M.A. Hashasha, Jeffrey J. Hooka, Birger Schmidtb, John I-Chiang Yaoa. Seismic design and analysis of underground structures[J]. Tunnelling and Underground Space [Google Scholar]
- GB 50157-2013.Code for design of Metro[S]. Beijing:China Architecture & Building Press. [Google Scholar]
- GB 50010-2010.Code for design of concrete structures[S]. Beijing: China [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.