E3S Web Conf.
Volume 143, 20202nd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Science and Energy Engineering|
|Published online||24 January 2020|
- Salthammer T, Mentese S, Marutzky R. 2010. Formaldehyde in the Indoor Environment. Chemical Reviews 110: 2536-72 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Hu Liuping, Mo Kailin, Yang Ling, Zhang Bi. Research on Activated Carbon to Adsorption of formaldehyde [j]. Sichuan Forestry Science and Technology, 2007 (04): 52-54+15. [Google Scholar]
- Hu S, Chen Y, Lin X, Shiue A, Huang P, et al. 2018. Characterization and adsorption capacity of potassium permanganate used to modify activated carbon filter media for indoor formaldehyde removal. Environmental Science and Pollution Research 25: 28525-45 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tanada S, Kawasaki N, Nakamura T, Araki M, Isomura M. 1999. Removal of Formaldehyde by Activated Carbons Containing Amino Groups. J Colloid Interface Sci 214: 106-8 [Google Scholar]
- Wei Haifeng, Zhao Xiaoyi, Yu Haiping, Cao Yang, Li Xiangyang. Study of the Effects of Several Methods on Formaldehyde Ｒ emoval [j]. Environmental Protection Science, 2018, 44 (05): 73-76. [Google Scholar]
- Lee KJ, Miyawaki J, Shiratori N, Yoon S, Jang J. 2013. Toward an effective adsorbent for polar pollutants: Formaldehyde adsorption by activated carbon. Journal of Hazardous Materials 260: 82-8 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Chao, Yu Hui, Yu Qingyue. Research progress in activated carbon modification methods [j]. Chemical Engineering and Equipment, 2018 (02): 253-254. [Google Scholar]
- Houshmand AH, Daud WMAW. 2010. Study of Changes in a palm-shell-based Activated Carbon Characteristics by Nitric Acid. Journal of Applied Sciences 10: 1116-21 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Geankoplis, Christie J. Transport processes and separation process principles:(includes unit operations). Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xiuyu, Zhang Hao. Adsorption Performance of Formaldehyde Gas onto Modified Biomass Activated Carbon [j]. Non-metallic minerals, 2019, 42 (04): 82-85. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Wenhong, Yuan Huaibo, Lu Jianping. Effect of modification of activated carbon with HNO3 at different temperatures on silver adsorption [j]. Chinese Journal of Nonferrous Metals, 2007(04): 663-667. [Google Scholar]
- Fan Yanbiao, Wang Baozhen, Wang Lin, Yu Min. Surface Characteristics of Modified Activated Carbon and Its Adsorption Properties for Metal Ions[J]. Environmental Chemistry, 2001(05): 437-443. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.