E3S Web Conf.
Volume 143, 20202nd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Science and Energy Engineering|
|Published online||24 January 2020|
- MA Shuangchen, YU Weijing, JIA Shaguang, etal. Research and application progresses of flue gas desulfurization(FGD)wastewater treatment technologies in coal-fired plants [J].Chemical Industry and Engineering Progress, 2016, 35(2):255-262. [Google Scholar]
- WU Yiwei. Study on the wastewater treatment in limestone-gypsum wet FGD process[J].Electric Power, 2006, 39(4):75-78. [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Guang-wen, SUN Mo-jie, ZHANG Puxuan, LIU Xiao-meng.The Study of the Feasibility of Zero Discharge of Desulfurization Wastewater in Coal-fired Power Plant[J].Journal of Northeast Dianli University, 2014, 34(5):87-91. [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Jingrui, LIU Qinbin, LI Fei, etal. Design and application of flue gas duct waste heat evaporation based zero discharge technology for treatment of desulfurization wastewater from thermal power plants[J].Electric Power Technology and Environmental Protection, 32(3):16-20. [Google Scholar]
- MO Hua, WU Lai-gui, ZHOU Jia-gui.Development and application of zero wastewater discharge system for coal-fired power plant[J]. Journal of Hefei University of Technology(Natural Science), 2013, 36(11):1368-1372. [Google Scholar]
- LIU Yapeng, WANG Jinlei, CHEN Jingshuo, etal.Optimization of FGD Wastewater Pretreatment Technique for Thermal Power Plant and Test Studies on Tubular Crossflow Microfiltration Process[J]. Electric Power, 2016, 49(2): 153-158. [Google Scholar]
- Shao Guohua, Fang Dai.Application of MBC zero liquid discharge technology to desulfurization wastewater treatment in a power plant[J].Industrial Water Treatment, 2016, 36(8): 109-112. [Google Scholar]
- YI Xue-nong, WANG Yu-lin, YAN Zhi-hua, DONG Yan-ling.Pilot Study on Reverse Osmosis Membrane for Treatment of Wet Desulfurization Wastewater[J].China Water & Wastewater, 20162016, 32(1):67-70. [Google Scholar]
- LIAN Kunzhou, CHEN Jingshuo, LIU Zhaoxia, etal.Experimental Study on the Reduction Treatment of Desulfurization Wastewater in Power Plants by Membrane[J]. Electric Power, 2016, 49 (2): 148-152. [Google Scholar]
- LAURA Chekli, SHERUB Phuntsho, JUNG Eun Kim. A comprehensive review of hybrid forward osmosis systems Performance, applications and future prospects [J].Journal of Membrane Science, 2016, 497:430-449. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Kehui, Xu Zhiqing, Jiang Fen, etal.Zeroemission Pilot Study on Industrial Desulfurized Wastewater Evaporation Using Waste Heat from Thermal Power Plant[J].Environmental Science and Management, 2015, 40(11):105-108. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Ke-hui, JIANG Fen, XU Zhi-qing, etal. Industrial Zero Discharge by Evaporating and Concentrating Desulfurized Wastewater with Waste Heat in Coal-Fired Power Plant [J]. Power & Energy, 2015, 36(6):854-857. [Google Scholar]
- WU Shuaishuai, LI Hongzhi, CHEN Hongwei, etal. Numerical study on spray evaporation process of desulfurization wastewater in flue duct[J].Thermal Power Generation, 2015, 44(12):31-36. [Google Scholar]
- Kang Meiqiang, Deng Jiajia, Chen Deqi, etal.Analysis on the Feasibility of Dseulfurization Wastewater Evaporation Treatment in Flue Gas Duct Without Pollution Discharge[J].Journal of Civil, Architectural & Environmental Engineering, 2013, 35(S):238-240. [Google Scholar]
- MA Shuangchen, YU Weijing, JIA Shaoguang, etal. Properties of flue duct evaporation products by desulfurization waste water in coal-fired power plants[J].Journal of Chinese Society of Power Engineering, 2016, 36(11):894-900. [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Jing-rui, LIANG Hai-shan, ZHENG Yuming, etal.Application of zero liquid discharge system of the desulfurization wastewater based on bypass flue evaporation system in thermal power plants[J].Environmental Engineering, 2017, 35(10):5-9. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Kehui, Jiang Fen, Xu Zhiqing, etal. Experimental research on high temperature atomizing evaporation for desulfurization wastewater treatment in theramal power plant[J].Environmental Engineering, 2015, 33(S):60-63. [Google Scholar]
- MA Shuangchen, WU Kai, WAN Zhongcheng, etal.Effect of evaporation bypass on water and chlorine balance in desulfurization system of a coalfired power plant[J].Journal of Chinese Society of Power Engineering, 2018, 38(4):298-307. [Google Scholar]
- GB 175-2007, Common Portlan Cement[S].Beijing: Standards Press of China, 2007(in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.