E3S Web Conf.
Volume 143, 20202nd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Science and Energy Engineering|
|Published online||24 January 2020|
- Data on casualties are from conversations of D. K. Keefer with survivors. [Google Scholar]
- S. D. Evans et al., Nat. Hazards Earth Syst. Sci. 7, 89 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- http://k.sina.com.cn/article_6145283913_16e499749020007e8l.html [Google Scholar]
- K. Yu, X. L. Yang, J. Wang. J. Study on Early Warning of Rainfall Landslide Area in Mountainous Highway. Highway Engineering, 43(06): 127-133 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- X. Qi. J. Discussion on the technical methods of monitoring and early warning for geological disasters.Journal of Sichuan University of Science and Technology(Natural Science Edition), 32(04):49-54 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Gemechis Chimidi, Tarun Kumar Raghuvanshi, K. V. Suryabhagavan. J. Landslide hazard evaluation and zonation in and around Gimbi town, western Ethiopia—a GIS-based statistical approach. Applied Geomatics, 9(4) (2017). [Google Scholar]
- V. Bagheri, A. J.Uromeihy, M. Razifard. Evaluation of MLP and RBF Methods for Hazard Zonation of Landslides Triggered by the Twin Ahar-Varzeghan Earthquakes. Geotechnical and Geological Engineering, 35(5) (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. K. Li, Z. K. Ding, L. Zhao. J. Genetic mechanism analysis and prevention of landslide in yaonan village, xinping county, yunnan province. Yunnan geology, 37(01):99-102 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- X. L. et al. J. Application of Newmark Method in the Prediction of Landslides Induced by Lushan Earthquake. SEISMOLOGY AND GEOLOGY, 35(3): 661-670 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- S. Y. Li. D. Development and application of visualized railway slope stability analysis software. Southwest jiaotong university (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. Yu. D. Research on Geological Hazard Zoning Based on GIS and Logistic Model, Chang’an University (2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.