E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||International Conference on Biotechnology and Food Science|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- The New Development of Learning Science and Instructional Design in the Technology Environment—Interview with Professor Richard Mayer, the Founder of Multimedia Learning Research [J]. Xue Wang, Zhijun Wang, Meiqi Han. China Electrification Education. 2019 (10) [Google Scholar]
- Empirical Research on the Impact of Behavioral Involvement on Deep Learning——Taking Video Learning in Virtual Reality (VR) as an Example [J]. Zheyu Liu, Zhijun Wang. Journal of Distance Education. 2017 (01) [Google Scholar]
- Yi Li, Shigang Yan. On the Dilemma and Outlet of the Value of Technical Education [J]. Research on Electronic Education, 2007, (8): 9-12. [Google Scholar]
- Yongsheng Xiang, Jinxiang Yuan. Research on the Operational Mechanism of Cooperative Education between Applied Colleges and Local Areas: Taking Four Independent Colleges in Zhejiang as Examples [J]. Heilongjiang Higher Education Research, 2019 (6). [Google Scholar]
- Jianyun Zhang. Exploring the Production and Education Integration Education Mechanism in Secondary Vocational Schools Based on the Industry-Education Integration Park: Taking Yixing Middle Professional School as an Example [J]. Vocational and Technical Education, 2019 (15). [Google Scholar]
- Feng Wang. Exploration of the Innovative Model of “School-Enterprise-School” Collaborative Vocational Education Based on Comprehensive Ability [J]. China Vocational and Technical Education, 2017 (26): 76-80. [Google Scholar]
- Juan Tian, Zhendong Sun. Misunderstandings and Rational Return of Interdisciplinary Teaching [J]. China Educational Journal, 2019 (4): 63-67. [Google Scholar]
- Zhenchao Pang. Teaching Reform of Interdisciplinary Education [J]. University Education Science, 2019 (4). [Google Scholar]
- Xue Cheng, Qingpu Zhang. Research on the Evaluation of Knowledge Interaction among Interdisciplinary Innovation Teams in Colleges and Universities [J]. Science & Technology Progress and Policy, 2019, 36 (16). [Google Scholar]
- Ning Qi. Problems and Countermeasures in Promoting Research Teaching in Universities [J]. Education and Occupation, 2016 (16). [Google Scholar]
- Lei Zhang. Development and Teaching Practice of Interdisciplinary School Curriculum [J]. Biology Teaching, 2019 (8). [Google Scholar]
- Ting Tong, Xiaotong Li. The Status quo and Development Path of Information Technology in Higher Education Animation Major Reform [J]. China Information Technology Education, 2013 (9): 113-114. [Google Scholar]
- Qingbin Hou. Exploration of Animation Teaching Innovation under the Background of Information Technology [J]. Electronic Test, 2014 (S1): 86-88. [Google Scholar]
- Li Wang, Lichao Zhao. Exploring the Educational Model of Interdisciplinary Collaborative Teaching and WIKI System Integration—Taking “Food Microbiology Inspection” Course as an Example [J]. Chinese Journal of Microbiology, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Zhuxin Hu, Guoxing Huang. Research and Implementation of 3D Virtual Digital Campus System [J]. Microcomputer Applications, 2007 (05): 5 + 32-34. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.