E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||International Conference on Biotechnology and Food Science|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- C.S. Shida, A.M.L. Castrucci, M.T. Lamy-Freund. High melatonin solubility in aqueous medium. J. Journal of Pineal Research, 16 (4): 198–201, (1994) [Google Scholar]
- L. Ceraulo, M. Ferrugia, L. Tesoriere, jr. Interactions of melatonin with membrane models: portioning of melatonin in AOT and lecithin reversed micelles. J. Journal of Pineal Research, 26 (2): 108–112, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- T. DunXian, R. Hardeland, L.C. Manchester, jr. Functional roles of melatonin in plants, and perspectives in nutritional and agricultural science. J. Journal of Experimental Botany, 63 (2): 577–597, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Pothinuch, S. Tongchitpakdee. Melatonin contents in mulberry (Morus spp) leaves: Effects of sample preparation, cultivar, leaf age and tea processing. J. Food Chemistry, 128 (2): 415–419, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Biao, S. QingHua. Research progress on melatonin in horticultural crops. J. Chinese academy of agricultural sciences, 50 (12): 2326–2337, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Yu, T. DunXian, L. Qiong, jr. Melatonin and its potential biological functions in the fruits of sweet cherry. J. Journal of Pineal Research, 55 (1): 79–88, (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.