E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||International Conference on New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- Song B. (2015) Enlightenment of Foreign Building Energy Standardization System to China. Standardization of Engineering Construction, 9: 20-22. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Y., Liu T. (2014) Experience and its Enlightenment of American Public Transport Standardization. Communications Standardization, 42(21): 52-55. [Google Scholar]
- Hu B. (2005) European Union Environmental Standard System and its Analysis. Environmental Protection of Chemical Industry, 25(3): 195-198. [Google Scholar]
- Standardization strategy (introduction). (2002) Japanese Industrial, Standards Committee. [Google Scholar]
- The National Standardization System Construction Development Plan (2016-2020). (2015) General Office of the State Council. [Google Scholar]
- Water Pollution Prevention Action Plan. (2015) General Office of the State Council. [Google Scholar]
- Air Pollution Prevention Action Plan. (2013) General Office of the State Council. [Google Scholar]
- 13th Five-Year Plan for Development of Energy Saving and Environmental Protection for Transportation. (2016). Ministry of Transport. [Google Scholar]
- Liu H., Li J., Shao S. (2017) The Thinking and Structure of the Environmental Protection and Energy-saving Standard System in the Transportation Industry, 39(2): 31-34. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.