E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||International Conference on New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- Zhou ingren, Yang tianhong, yu qinglei, et al. Influence of rainfall on the stability of thick alluvial slope [J]. Metal mine,2014(9):11-15. [Google Scholar]
- Wu jiangpeng, Zhang guangcheng, Hou fei. Deformation and failure mechanism of soil slope under excavation and rainfall [J]. Journal of hunan university of science and technology (natural science edition),2015,30(02):73–79. [Google Scholar]
- Qi guoqing, Huang runqiu. Study on slope displacement caused by rainfall [J]. Rock and soil mechanics,2004(3):379-382. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Gu chunsheng, Yang weifeng. Model test of rainfall slope based on fiber optic sensing technology [J]. Metal mine,2017(02):141-144. [Google Scholar]
- Li huanqiang, Sun hongyue, Liu yongli, et al. Application of fiber optic sensing technology in slope model test [J]. Journal of rock mechanics and engineering,2008(08):1703-1708. (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Luo yu, he siming, he shuichuan. Influence of rainfall types on the stability of shallow landslide [J]. Journal of geosciences of China university of geosciences,2014,39(09):1357-1363. [Google Scholar]
- Wei li. Research on the formation mechanism and prediction method of rainstorm-type landslide disaster [D]. Nanjing university of information technology, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Cho S E, Lee, s. r. Instability of unsaturated soil slopes due to infiltration [J]. Journal of Computers and Geotechnics, 2001, 28 (3): 185-208. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.