E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||International Conference on New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- Wu W P. (2003) Prevention & Control Strategies and It’s Exsiting Status for Dust Pollution in Chinese Harbour. Journal of Traffic and Environmental Protection, 22(4): 380-384. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Q X, Hong N N, Zhan S F, et al. (2008) Research progress on prevention and control technologies of dust pollution in ports. Journal of Waterway and Harbor, 29(6): 451-452. [Google Scholar]
- Fabiano B, Curro F, Reverberi A P, et al. (2014) Coal dust emissions: From environmental control to risk minimization by undergroundtransport. An applicative cases study. Process safety and environment protection, 92:150-159. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dale G. (1978) A wind tunnel simulation of the erosion of soil: effect of soil texture, sandblasting, wind speed and soil consolidation on dust production. Atmospheric Environment, 12(8): 1735-1743. [Google Scholar]
- Li S W, Li W S, Lei P, et al. (2016) Research on dust emission of iron ore for bulk cargo yard of ore terminal by using wind tunnel test. Journal of Waterway and Harbor, 37(5): 558-562 [Google Scholar]
- Xuan J, Robins A. (1994) The effects of turbulence and complex terrain on dust emissions and depositions from coal stockpiles. Atmospheric Environment, 28(11): 1951-1960. [Google Scholar]
- Xuan J, An W P, Wang X Y, et al. (1992) Influence of atmospheric boundary layer turbulence and complex terrain on dust emission from coal piles and distribution of failing dust. China environment science, 12(4): 261-266. [Google Scholar]
- Wang X F, Liu Q, Tang Z G, et al. (1987) Wind tunnel test of dust pollution. Environmental Science, 8(6): 21-25. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.