E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||International Conference on New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- Expressway Construction Project Office of Jiangxi Provincial Department of transportation, Highway Science Research Institute of the Ministry of Transportation, etc. General Report on Key Technologies of Water Environment Security Along The Expressway [R],2013.(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Chui T W, Mar B W, Horner R R. Pollutant Loading Model for Highway Runoff [J]. J. of Envir. Engrg. Division, ASCE, 1982, 108(6):1193~1210. [Google Scholar]
- Deletic A. B., Maksimovic C. T. Evaluation of Water Quality Factors in Storm Runoff from Paved Areas [J]. J. of Envir. Engrg, ASCE, 1998, 124(9):869~879. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao J., Qiu Y. Discussion on road runoff pollution and control technique [J]. Journal of Architecture and Civil Engineering,2004, 21 (3) : 50-53.. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Xiao F., Wang X. Recent Progress of Diffuse Pollution on Loading, Control and Management [J]. Journal of Capital Normal University ,2002, (1):91-96. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of communications of the people’s Republic of China. JTJ 018-97 code for design of highway drainage [S]. Beijing: China Communications Press,1997-08-04. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Z. Simplified formula for calculation of runoff in bridge-deck design and its applicable span [J]. Highway, 2012, (08): 111-116. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Gao H., Huang L., Li H. Design of Huge Highway Bridge Runoff Collection System [J]. China Water & Wastewater,2008,24(10):45-47. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Chen Y. Design method for emergency drainage system of bridge across ecology water area [J]. Journal of Chang’an University(Natural Science Edition),2008,28(5):81-85. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.