E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||International Conference on New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- Cui S H, Bao GF. (2013). Study on evaluation index system of energy conservation and emission reduction in road transport industry [J]. Forest engineering, 29: 142-14. [Google Scholar]
- Lu H P. (2009)The way to realize urban green transportation [J]. Urban transportation, 7: 23-27. [Google Scholar]
- Wang S, Zhang H Y, Feng Z H. (2018) Study on evaluation index system of green transportation development [J]. Comprehensive utilization of resources in China, 36: 183-186. [Google Scholar]
- Yang B, Zhang Zhengqi, Zhang Huixian. (2014) Quantitative evaluation method for energy conservation and emission reduction of asphalt pavement [J]. Highway transportation technology, 31: 32-38 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang H T, Meng L. (2017) Energy saving and emission reduction evaluation system of Asphalt Pavement Based on LCA [J]. Shanxi architecture, 43: 186-188 [Google Scholar]
- Wang S F, Tu Y, Deng X. (2013) Evaluation index system of energy conservation and emission reduction in expressway tunnel operation [J]. Journal of railway engineering: 88-92 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang ZY, Wang ZH, Zhang Lian, Wang Shuai, Zeng Wei. (2018) China green highway construction and evaluation technology [J]. Journal of Chang’an University (natural science edition), 2018,38: 76-86 [Google Scholar]
- Wang XQ, Zhang L, Wang Z H. (2016) Study on the evaluation index system of green highway [J]. Road building machinery and construction mechanization, 33: 34-38 [Google Scholar]
- The Development and Reform Commission, 2016. The green development index system and the assessment target system of ecological civilization construction. http://www.gov.cn/xinwen/2016-12/23/content_5151575.htm [Google Scholar]
- The Hubei Provincial Development and Reform Commission, 2017. Index system of green development in Hubei Province and assessment target system of ecological civilization construction in Hubei Province. http://www.hubei.gov.cn/zwgk/hbyw/hbywqb/201707/t20170713_1016743.shtml [Google Scholar]
- Saaty T. L. (2004) Decision making —The analytic hierarchy and network processes (AHP/ANP), Journal of Systems Science and Systems Engineering 13:1–35. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Z, Wang H, He X U, et al. (2010) An alternative approach to institutional analysis in strategic environmental assessment in China[J]. Journal of Environmental Assessment Policy & Management, 12:155-183. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Monteiro M B, do Rosário Partidário Maria, Louis M. (2018) A comparative analysis on how different governance contexts may influence Strategic Environmental Assessment[J]. Environmental Impact Assessment Review, 72:79-87. [Google Scholar]
- Huber M, Welker A, Helmreich B. (2015) Critical review of heavy metal pollution of traffic area runoff: Occurrence, influencing factors, and partitioning[J]. Science of the Total Environment, 541:895-919. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tord Snäll, Joona Lehtomäki, Arponen A, et al. (2016) Green Infrastructure Design Based on Spatial Conservation Prioritization and Modeling of Biodiversity Features and Ecosystem Services[J]. Environmental Management, 57:251-256. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.