E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||International Conference on New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- Xun Qingzhi (2014) Ten Theoretical and Practical Issues in Promoting the Construction of Ecological Civilization, Journal of Beijing Administrative College, 4, pp. 69-78. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Canfa (2014) Discussion on the Construction of the Legal Guarantee System for Ecological Civilization Construction, Chinese Legal Science, 3, pp. 35-53. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Qin et al. (2015) Research Progress in Promoting Ecological Civilization Construction in China, Chinese Journal of Population Resources and Environment, 2, pp. 111-117. [Google Scholar]
- Guan Hailing (2014) A Comprehensive Method for Evaluating the Development Level of Urban Ecological Civilization, Statistics & Decision, 15, pp. 55-58. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Zhi et al. (2012) Establishment of Construction Standard System Based on the Complex System Theory, 19th International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management: Assistive Technology of Industrial Engineering, pp.1109-1120. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.