E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||International Conference on New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- Wang Q. (2003) Research on air conditioning system of green automobile fuel - liquefied natural gas cooling recovery vehicle [D]. Xi ’an: xi ’an Jiaotong university. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao F.D., Wang X.M, Liang R. etc. (2013) Status quo and key technology analysis of waste heat recovery from automotive thermal power [J]. Small internal combustion engine and motorcycle, 42 (2):94-96. [Google Scholar]
- Yang J.H. (2009) Develop Thermoelectric Technology for Automotive Waste Heat Recovery[C]. DEER Conf., Dearborn. [Google Scholar]
- Soonseo P., Jungho Y. (2009) Low and high Temprature Dual Thermoelectric Generation Waste Heat Recovery System for light-duty Vehicles[C].DEERConf., Dearborn. [Google Scholar]
- Dong G.T. (1997) Thermoelectric power generation from exhaust waste heat of automobile engine [J]. Beijing energy conservation, (4):7-9. [Google Scholar]
- Zhan H. (2017) Research on automotive waste heat thermoelectric power generation system based on engine cooling system [J]. Journal of Changchun university of engineering, 18 (3):58-62. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang X. (2014) Theoretical research on thermoelectric power generation system based on automobile exhaust heat recovery [D]. Tianjin: tianjin university. [Google Scholar]
- Bai J.H. (2015) Research on thermoelectric power generation system of cold energy and exhaust heat of liquefied natural gas (LNG) vehicles [D]. Taiyuan university of technology. [Google Scholar]
- Jia L., Chen Z.S.,Sun W.( 2004)Journal of solar energy, 25 (4):443-446. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.