E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||International Conference on New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- Wightwick A M, Bui A D, Zhang P, et al. Environmental fate of fungicides in surface waters of a horticultural-production catchment in southeastern Australia [J]. Archives of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology, 2012, 62:380-390. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- McIntyre J K, Beauchamp D A. Age and Trophic Position Dominate Bioaccumulation of Mercury and Organochlorines in the Food Web of Lake Washington [J]. Science of the Total Environment, 2007, 372:571-584. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rao D M R, Priyamvada Devi A, Murty A S. Relative toxicity of endosulfan, its isomers, and formulated products to the freshwater fish Labeo rohita [J]. Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health, 1980, (6):825-834. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Gonzalez P, Dominique Y, Massabuau J C, et al. Comparative effects of dietary methylmercury on gene expression in liver, skeletal muscle, and brain of the zebra fish (Danio rerio) [J]. Environmental Science & Technology, 2005, 39(11): 3972-3980. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Fanta E, Sant’ Anna Rios F, Romão S, et al. Histopathology of the fish Corydoras paleatus contaminated with sublethal levels of organophosphorus in water and food [J]. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, 2003, 54:119-130. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Landis W G, Yu M H. Introduction to Environmental Toxicology: Impacts of Chemicals upon Ecological Systems, third ed [M]. USA : CRC Press, 2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ballesteros M L, Gonzalez M, Wunderlin M, et al. Uptake, tissue distribution and metabolism of the insecticide endosulfan in Jenynsia multidentata (Anablepidae, Cyprinodontiformes) [J]. Environmental Pollution, 2011, 159:1709-1714. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lee J J, Schultz I R. Sex differences in the uptake and disposition of perfluorooctanoic acid in fathead minnows after oral dosing [J]. Environmental Science and Technology, 2010, 44(1):491-496. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ankley G T, Kuehl D W, Kahl M D, et al. Reproductive and developmental toxicity and bioconcentration of perfluorooctane sulfonate in a partial life-cycle test with the fathead minnow (Pimephales promelas) [J]. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 2005, 24(9):2316-2324. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.