E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||International Conference on New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- Mei X J, WANG Z W, MA J X, et al. Formation of SMP during denitrification under anoxic conditions in a membrane bioreactor[J]. China Environmental Science. 2012(2): 1784-1791. [Google Scholar]
- Gao W J, Qu X, Leung K T, et al. Influence of temperature and temperature shock on sludge properties, cake layer structure, and membrane fouling in a submerged anaerobic membrane bioreactor[J]. Journal of Membrane Science. 2012, 421–422: 131-144. [Google Scholar]
- Chabalina L D, Ruiz J B, Pastor M R, et al. Influence of EPS and MLSS concentrations on mixed liquor physical parameters of two membrane bioreactors[J]. Desalination and Water Treatment. 2012, 46(1-3): 46-59. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hasar H, Kinaci C, ünlü A, et al. Rheological properties of activated sludge in a sMBR[J]. Biochemical Engineering Journal. 2004, 20(1): 1-6. [Google Scholar]
- Reid E, Liu X, Judd S J. Sludge characteristics and membrane fouling in full-scale submerged membrane bioreactors[J]. Desalination. 2008, 219(1–3): 240-249. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Flemming H C, Schaule G. Biofouling on membranes - A microbiological approach[J]. Desalination. 1988, 70(1–3): 95-119. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Thomas H, Judd S, Murrer J. Fouling characteristics of membrane filtration in membrane bioreactors[J]. Membrane Technology. 2000, 2000(122): 10-13. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Domínguez L, Cases V, Birek C, et al. Influence of organic loading rate on the performance of ultrafiltration and microfiltration membrane bioreactors at high sludge retention time[J]. Chemical Engineering Journal. 2012, 181–182: 132-143. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu X X. Research on the relationship between extracellular polymeric substances and membrance fouling in MBR[D]. Beijing Jiaotong University, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Z B. Normal temperature extraction for the determination of TTC-dehydrogenase activity and its application[J]. Industrial Water Treatment. 2001(10): 29-31. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.