E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||International Conference on New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- Mino, T., Van Loosdrecht, M.C.M., Heijnen, J.J. Microbiology and biochemistry of the enhanced biological phosphate removal process. Water Res. 32,3193(1998). [Google Scholar]
- Oehmen, A., Lemos, P.C., Carvalho, G., Yuan, Z.G., Keller, J., Blackall, L.L. Reis, M.A.M. Advances in enhanced biological phosphorus removal: From micro to macro scale. Water Res. 41,2271(2007). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Oehmen A., Saunders A.M., Vives M.T., Yuan Z.G., Keller J. Competition between polyphosphate and glycogen accumulating organisms in enhanced biological phosphorus removal systems with acetate and propionate as carbon sources. J. Biotechnol. 123,22(2006). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Streichan M., Golecki J.R., Schon G. Polyphosphate-accumulating bacteria from sewage plant with different processes of biological phosphorus removal. FEMS Microbiol. Ecol. 73,113(1990). [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Y.X., Qian Y., Gu X.S. Study on the mechanism of biological phosphorus removal. Acta Scien. Circum. 13,193(1993). [Google Scholar]
- Dou J.F., Luo G.Y., Liu X. The metabolic mechanism of anaerobic phosphorus release and its kinetic analysis during biological phosphorus removal process. Acta Scien. Circum. 25,1164(2005). [Google Scholar]
- Majed N., Matthaus C., Diem, M., Gu A.Z. Evaluation of Intracellular Polyphosphate Dynamics in Enhanced Biological Phosphorus Removal Process using Raman Microscopy. Environ. Sci. Technol. 43,5436(2009). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Naumann D., Helm D., Labischinski H. Microbiological Characterizations by Ft-Ir Spectroscopy. Nature 351,81(1991). [Google Scholar]
- Kansiz M., Billman-Jacobe H., Mcnaughton D. Quantitative Determination of the Biodegradable Polymer Poly(b-hydroxybutyrate) in a Recombinant Escherichia coli Strain by Use of Mid-InfraredSpectroscopy and Multivariative Statistics. Appl. Environ. Microbiol. 66,3415(2000). [Google Scholar]
- Li W.H., Mao Q.Y., Liu Y.X, Sheng G.P., Yu H.Q., Huang X.H., Liu S.G., Ling Q., Yan G.B. Analysis of poly-β-hydroxyalkonates (PHA) during the enhanced biological phosphorus removal process using FTIR spectra. Spectroscopy and Spectral Analysis. 34(2014). [Google Scholar]
- Astel A., Tsakovski S., Barbieri P., Simeonov V. Comparison of self-organizing maps classification approach with cluster and principal components analysis for large environmental data sets. Water Res. 41,4566(2007). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lu H.B., Oehmen A., Virdis B., Keller J., Yuan Z.G. Obtaining highly enriched cultures of Candidatus Accumulibacter phosphates through alternating carbon sources. Water Res. 40,3838(2006). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- APHA, Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, 19th ed. American Public Health Association, Washington, DC: (1995). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.