E3S Web Conf.
Volume 146, 2020The 2019 International Symposium of the Society of Core Analysts (SCA 2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Core Analysis in a Digital World|
|Published online||05 February 2020|
- M.K. Gingras, G. Baniak, J. Gordon, J. Hovikoski, K.O. Konhauser, A. La Croix, R. Lemiski, C. Mendoza, S.G. Pemberton, C. Polo, J.P. Zonneveld. Chapter 27: Porosity and Permeability in Bioturbated Sediments. Developments in Sedimentology, vol.64, pp. 837-868. Amsterdam, Elsevier (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Dernaika, M. Al Mansoori, M. Singh, T. Al Dayyani, Z. Kalam, R. Bhakta, S. Koronfol, Y.N. Uddin. Digital and Conventional Techniques to Study Permeability Heterogeneity in Complex Carbonate Rocks. “Petrophysics”, vol.59(3), pp. 373-396 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- P. Popov, L. Bi, Y. Efendiev, R.E. Ewing, G. Qin, J. Li, Y. Ren. Multiphysics and Multiscale Methods for Modeling Fluid Flow Through Naturally Fractured Vuggy Carbonate Reservoirs. SPE 105378. SPE Middle East Oil and Gas Show and Conference, Bahrain (2007). [Google Scholar]
- H.C. Brinkman. A Calculation of the Viscous Force Exerted by a Flowing Fluid on a Dense Swarm of Particles. Flow, Turbulence and Combustion, vol.1(1), p.27 (1949). [Google Scholar]
- M.K. Gingras, S.G. Pemberton, M. Smith. Bioturbation: Reworking of Sediments for Better or Worse. “Oilfield Review”, vol.26(4), pp. 46-58 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- P. Geurts, D. Ernst, L. Wehenkel. Extremely Randomized Trees. “Machine Learning”, vol.63(1), pp. 3-42 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Y.N. Uddin, E.A. Clerke, B. Bammel, S. Koronfol, A. Grader. Quantitative Study of Formation Vertical Permeability in Middle East Thalassinoides Burrowed Carbonate Mudstone. SPE-186001-MS. SPE Reservoir Characterization and Simulation Conference and Exhibition, Abu Dhabi, UAE (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.