E3S Web Conf.
Volume 146, 2020The 2019 International Symposium of the Society of Core Analysts (SCA 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Improved SCAL Techniques and Interpretation|
|Published online||05 February 2020|
- J. Schön, Physical Properties of Rocks, Amsterdam: Elsevier, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- E. Thomas, “Capillary Pressure Tutorial: Part 1 - It’s a Jungle in Here,” Petrophysics, vol. 59, no. 4, pp. 421-427, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- E. Thomas, “Capillary Pressure Tutorial: Part 2 - The Path Out of the Jungle,” Petrophysics, vol. 59, no. 5, pp. 557-563, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- E. Thomas, “Capillary Pressure Tutorial: Part 3 - The Jungle Gives Us Many Things,” Petrophysics, vol. 59, no. 6, pp. 739-747, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- C. McPhee, J. Reed and I. Zubizarreta, Core Analysis: A Best Practice Guide, Amsterdam: Elsevier, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- G. Hassler and E. Brunner, “Measurement of capillary pressures in small core samples,” Trans. of AIME, vol. 160, pp. 114-123, 1945. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. O’Meara, G. Hirasaki and J. Rohan, “Centrifuge Measurements of Capillary Pressure: Part 1-Outflow Boundary Condition,” SPE Reservoir Engineering, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 133-142, 1992. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Straley and G. Leu, “Low-field NMR profiles for verification of oil and water saturations in cores,” Proc. Soc. Core Anal., pp. SCA2006-31, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- D. Green, J. Gardner, B. Balcom, M. McAloon and J. Cano-Barrita, “Comparison Study of Capillary Pressure Curves Obtained Using Traditional Centrifuge and Magnetic Resonance Imaging Techniques,” in SPE Symposium on Improved Oil Recovery, Tulsa, OK, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Q. Chen and B. Balcom, “Measurement of rock-core capillary pressure curves using a single-speed centrifuge and one-dimensional magnetic-resonance imaging,” J. Chem. Phys., vol. 122, p. 214720, 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Timur, “Effective Porosity and Permeability of Sandstones Investigated Through Nuclear Magnetic Principles,” The Log Analyst, vol. 10, no. 1, 1969. [Google Scholar]
- R. Brooks and A. Corey, “Hydraulic Properties of Porous Media,” Hydrology Papers, no. 3, 1964. [Google Scholar]
- A. Al-Harbi, G. Hursan, H. Kwak and J. Gao, “A New NMR-based Height Saturation Model of a Low Permeability Carbonate Reservoir,” Saudi Aramco Journal of Technology, pp. 49-59, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- S. Hertel, D. de Kort, I. Bush, A. Sederman, L. Gladden, B. Anger, H. de Jong and M. Appel, “Fast spatially-resolved T2 measurements with constant-gradient CPMG,” Magnetic Resonance Imaging, vol. 56, pp. 70-76, 2019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.