E3S Web Conf.
Volume 146, 2020The 2019 International Symposium of the Society of Core Analysts (SCA 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Improved SCAL Techniques and Interpretation|
|Published online||05 February 2020|
- L. Li, Y. Su, J.J. Sheng, “Investigation of gas penetration depth during gas huff-n-puff EOR process in unconventional oil reservoirs”, Society of Petroleum Engineers, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- L. Li, Y. Su, J.J. Sheng, Y. Hao, W. Wang, Y. Ly, Q. Zhao, H. Wang, “Experimental and numerical study on CO2 sweep volume during CO2 huff-n-puff enhanced oil recovery process in shale oil reservoirs”, Energy Fuels, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- S.T. Dang, C.H. Sondergeld, C.S. Rai, “Effects of temperature and gas pressurization on the interpretation of nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) hydrocarbon measurements in organic rich shales”, URTeC, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- M. Cronin, H. Emami-Meybodi, R.T. Johhns, “Diffusion-dominated proxy model for solvent injection in ultra-tight oil reservoirs”, Society of Petroleum Engineers, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- F.A. Coutelieris, M.E. Kainourgiakis, A.K. Stubos, “The effects of Peclet on the Sherwood number in high porosity granular media”, Studies in Surface Science and Catalysis, Vol 144, p. 753-760, 2002 [Google Scholar]
- M. Fleury, E. Brosse, “Transport in tight rocks”, AGU Hydrobiogeochemical Properties of Caprock, June, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- S.T. Dang, C.H. Sondergeld, C.S. Rai, A, O. Tinni, N. Drenzek, 2018, “A first step in evaluating the role of diffusion in EOR in tight shale formations”, SCA, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- N. Iversen, B.B. Jorgensen, “Diffusion coefficients of sulfate and methane in marine sediments: influence of porosity”, Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta 57, 571–578, 1993 [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Sigmund, “Prediction of molecular diffusion at reservoir conditions, Part 1-measurement and prediction of binary dense gas diffusion coefficients”, J. Can. Pet. Technol., 15, pp. 48-57, 1976 [Google Scholar]
- P. Gou, Z. Wang, P. Shen, J. Du, “Molecular diffusion coefficients of the multicomponent gas-crude oil systems under high temperature and pressure”, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res, 48, p. 9023-9027, 2009 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Jamialahmadi, M. Emadi, H. Muller-Steinhagen, “Diffusion coefficients of methane in liquid hydrocarbons at high pressure and temperature”, Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. Vol 52, 1-2, p. 47-60, 2006 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.G. Whitman, “The two-film theory of absorption”, Chem. Metall. Eng., 29, pp. 147-152, 1923 [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Renner, “Measurement and correlation of diffusion coefficients for CO2 and rich-gas applications”, Society of Petroleum Engineers, 1988 [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Grogan, V.W. Pinczewski, G.J. Ruskauff, F.M. Orr, “Diffusion of CO2 at reservoir conditions: models and measurements”, Society of Petroleum Engineers, 1988 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.