E3S Web Conf.
Volume 147, 2020The 3rd International Symposium on Marine and Fisheries Research (3rd ISMFR)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- Anonimous 2015. Presidential Regulation of the Republic of Indonesia, Number 2, 2015 concerning National Medium Term Development Plan (RPJMN), Indonesia (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Sahubawa, B. Triyatmo and E. Ambarwati. Bioconversion and Bioeconomics of Red Tilapia Acuaculture Wastewater as a Source of Nutrient (Nitrate) to the Growth of Red Spinach Biomass in Aquafonic System Cultivation by Recirculation Method. Paper presented at the Indonesian National Biotechnology Workshop. Biotechnology Study Program, Postgraduate School, Gadjah Mada University Yogyakarta, October 27, 2018 (2018a) [Google Scholar]
- Junus and L. Sahubawa. Design of Tray for Cultivating Environmentally Friendly Aquaponic Fish Systems. Summary of Results of Discussion of UGM Akuaponik Research Team with Partners (KUB Mina Abadhi Farm Yogyakarta), Yogyakarta (unpublished) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Sy. Roidah. Land Use by Using Hydroponic Systems. Jour. of Tulungagung University, Bonorowo, 1 (2): 43-50 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Sahubawa, B. Triyatmo and E. Ambarwati. Economic and Institutional Strengthening of Aquaculture Micro-Small Scale Aquafonics Systems. Paper Presented at the National Seminar on Marine and Fisheries Socio-Economics. The Center for Marine and Fisheries Socio-Economic Research (BBRSEKP) collaborates with the Indonesian Marine and Fisheries Socio-Economics Research Network (IMFISERN) and the Conservation Strategy Fund (CSF) Indonesia. Mina Bahari IV Building, Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries, Jakrta, Batu Street No. 1, Gambir Jakarta, September 24, 2018 (2018b) [Google Scholar]
- Wagiman. Practical Module for Industrial Waste Control. Study Program of Strata I. Department of Agricultural Industrial Technology. Faculty of Agriculture Technology, Gadjah Mada University, Yogyakarta (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Sugiyono. Descriptive Research Method. A Comprehensive Approach in Conducting Field Research. Published by Airlangga Surabaya (2010) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.dunia-perairan.com/2019/05/fisika-air-dan-pengaruhnya-terhadap.html, accessed 23-07-2019, at 14.00) [Google Scholar]
- K. Tyen, Panggabean,Ade Dwi, Sasanti andYulisman. Water Quality, Survival Rate, Growth and Feed Efficiency of Tilapia With Biofertilizer Liquid in Water Media Rearing, Jour. of Indonesia Swamp Aquaculture, 4 (1) :67-79 (2016) ISSN : 2303-2960 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- BSN. SNI No.7550:2009, Production of Tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus Bleeker) Enlargement Class in Calm Ponds, National Standardization Agency, Jakarta (2009) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kordi. Acaculture. Citra Aditya Bakti Press, Bandung (2009) [Google Scholar]
- https://duniapertanian101.blogspot.com/2015/10/paruh-pH-larutan-nutrisi-pada.html, accessed: 07-23-2019, at. 01.03 [Google Scholar]
- Khairuman and Amri. Introduction to Morphology and Anatomy of Fish Reproduction. Practical Material of Reproduction Physiology in Aquatic Animals. Department of Aquaculture, Faculty of Agriculture, University of Lampung (2007) [Google Scholar]
- https://citra1401.blogspot.com/2011/04/paruh-faktor-fisika-dalam-budidaya.html, accessed 23-07-2019, at 14.30 [Google Scholar]
- H. Khairudin and K. Amri. Red Tilapia Aquaculture. Agri Media Pustaka Press. ISBN 979-006-456-X, 108 pages (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Kordi and Andi. Water Quality Parameters for Fish Cultivation. Fisheries Extension, Fish Cultivation, Fish Processing and Ornamental Fish. Textbook, Publisher PT. Penebar Swadaya Nelayan Abadi, Jakarta (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Siregar. Content and Impact of Ammonia, Nitrite and Nitrate in Industrial Wastewater. (on line). (http://www.blogspot.com, accessed 11-19-2018, at 10:40 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- K. Wijaya. Effects of Giving Nitrification Microbial Consortium to Ammonia Concentration in Pond Water. Journ. of Environmental Engineeringal, P3TL-BPPT, 4 (2):62-67 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Prasatya. Feasibility Analysis and Optimization of Cultivation of Green Mustard and Hydroponic Vegetable Cultivation with the NFT System (Nutrient Film Technique) at PT. Joy Farm, Depok. Final Project, Faculty of Agricultural Technology, Bogor Agricultural University (2009) [Google Scholar]
- W. Sari, Y. Kitty and A. Dwiranti. Hydroponic System with the Nutrient Film Technique (NFT) and Wick on Planting Green Mustards. Surya Octagon Interdisciplinary Jour. of Technology, 1 (2):223-225, ISSN: 2460-8777 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Pantella, Rakocy, Rosta and Hamidpour Crop Physiological Response to Nutrient Solution for Electrical Conductivity and pH in an Ebb-and-Flow Hydroponic System. Inter. Jour. of Scientia Horticultura, 194 (1): 34-42. Copyright © 2015 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved (2012) [Google Scholar]
- httpmedia.unpad.ac.idthesis2301102009230110090127_2_6074.pdf, accessed on July 22, 2019, at 10:15 WIB [Google Scholar]
- R. Domingues, A.B. Barbosa and H. Galfawo. Ecological Indicators, 24, 245–255, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ecolind.2012.06.020 Brito, Ana C. Ecological Indicators, Volume 27 – Apr 1, 2013 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- F. F. Nur, H. Sirajuddin, Abdullah, and P. Asih. Analysis of Water Quality in the Aquaponic Irrigation System. Scientific Jour. of Agricultural Engineering and Biosystems, 5 (2):385-394 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.