E3S Web Conf.
Volume 148, 2020The 6th Environmental Technology and Management Conference (ETMC) in conjunction with The 12th AUN/SEED-Net Regional Conference on Environmental Engineering (RC EnvE) 2019
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Waste to Energy and Resources|
|Published online||05 February 2020|
- T.V. Ramachandra, H.A. Bharath, G. Kulkarni, S.S. Han. Renew. and Sust. Ener. Rev. 82 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Seo, T. Aramaki, Y. Hwang, K. Hanaki. J. of Env. Eng. 130, 1 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Thanh, Y. Matsui, T. Fujiwara. Env. Monit. Assess. 175, 1 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Perez, J.M. Andres, J. Lumbreras, E. Rodríguez. J. of Clean. Prod. 205 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Korai, R.B. Mahar, M.A. Uqaili. 2017. Renew. and Sust. Ener. Rev. 72 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Sudibyo, Y.S. Pradana, A. Budiman, W. Budhijanto. Ener. Proc. 143 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. Knoop, C. Dornack, R. Raab. Waste Man. 72 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.A.K. Ghani, A. Idris. 2009. J. of Eng. Sci. and Tech. 4, 4 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Vogeli, C.R. Lohri, A. Gallardo, S. Diener, C. Zurbrugg. Anaerobic Digestion of Biowaste in Developing Countries: Practical Information and Case Studies. (Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology (Eawag), Dübendorf, Switzerland, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kigozi, A. Aboyadeand, E. Muzenda. 2014. Intl. J. of Res. in Chem., Metall. and Civ. Eng. 1, 1 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.