E3S Web Conf.
Volume 149, 2020Regional Problems of Earth Remote Sensing (RPERS 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Monitoring of the Environment, Natural and Anthropogenic Objects and Phenomena|
|Published online||05 February 2020|
- O.A. Azernikova Water balance of Lake Sevan according to new data. Proceedings of the All-Union Geographical Society. 1975. Volume 107, Issue 5, pp. 411 [Google Scholar]
- E. Alexanian The river flow cycle of the lake Sevan area//Geography 99, collected articles, Yerevan, 1999, pp. 77-84. [Google Scholar]
- Andreyanov V.G. Cyclic fluctuations in annual runoff and their accounting in hydrological calculations.//Proceedings of the State Hydrological Institute. «Issues of runoff calculations». 1959. Issue 68. Leningrad: Hydrometeoizdat. P. 3-50. [Google Scholar]
- Apukhtin A.V., Kumani M.V. Longstandig dynamics of basic elements of the spring drain of the small and middle rivers of the Central Chernozem region. Scientific bulletins of the Belgorod State University. Series: Natural Sciences. 2015, 21 (218): 114-120. [Google Scholar]
- Vardanian T.G. Features of the changes annual flow of rivers Armenia. Geography and Natural Resources. 2007, 2: 169-177. [Google Scholar]
- L.R. Vardanyan, K.H. Hayrapetyan, L.V. Azizyan, E.P. Eroyan, G.A. Hovasapyan, S.M. Mkrtchyan Assessment of seasonal and annual changes in precipitation and river flow in Sevan lake basin due to climate change (Republic of Armenia). Proceedings of the NAS RA, Earth Sciences. 2016, 69 (1): 38-49. [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Georgiadi, Ye.A. Kashutina Regional features of the time changes in river runoff to the Arctic Ocean. Polar Cryosphere and Continental Waters. Moscow: Paulsen. 2011. P. 252-264. [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Georgiadi, N.I. Koronkevich, I.P. Milyukova, A.V. Kislov, O.A. Anisimov, E.A. Barabanova, E.A. Kashutina, O.O. Borodin Scenario-based assessment of likely changes of river runoff in the basins of the largest rivers of Russia. Part 1. The Lena River basin. M.: 2011. 180 p. [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Goroshko Methods of assessment of spatio-temporal fluctuations (based on the example of the upper Ob basin)//“Environmental dynamics and global climate change”, Tom 1 (2010), N°1 (1). [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Davydov The water balance of the lake Sevan. In the book: Materials on the study of Lake Sevan and its basin. L., part 6, 1938, 83 p. [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Margaryan, T.G. Vardanian River drainage forming and intra-annual distribution features of Sevan Lake basin//Scientific and practical potential of geography and its practical application. Yerevan, YSU, 2011, Pp. 211-223. [Google Scholar]
- V.O. Sargsyan Surface inflow in the lake Sevan. Collection of works of the Hydrometeorology Center ArmUGKS, Moskow, Hydrometeoizdat. Issue 1 (5), 1984, pp. 9-17. [Google Scholar]
- N.L. Frolova, P.A. Belyakova, V.Yu. Grigoryev, A.A. Sazonov, L.V. Zotov Long-term fluctuations in river flow in the Selenga basin. Water resources. 2017, 44 (3): 1-13. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ecology of Lake Sevan during the period of water level rise the results of russian- armenian biological expedition for hydroecological survey of Lake Sevan (Armenia) (2005-2009). Makhachkala: Science DSC, 2010. - 348 p. [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Shaginyan, B.G. Zakaryan The share of river runoff in the water balance of Lake Sevan and expected changes due to climate change//Armenia. problems of climate change/Collection of articles. Yerevan, “Science” Publishing House of NAS RA, 1999, p. 137-142. [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Yumina, M.A. Tereshina Estimating long-term changes of river runoff in the Viluy river basin. Moscow University Bulletin. Series 5. Geography. 2017, (6):62-70. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.