E3S Web Conf.
Volume 149, 2020Regional Problems of Earth Remote Sensing (RPERS 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Monitoring of the Environment, Natural and Anthropogenic Objects and Phenomena|
|Published online||05 February 2020|
- A.V. Apukhtin, M.V. Kumani, Scientific bulletins of the Belgorod State University. Series: Natural Sciences. 21 (218), 7 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Armenia’s Third National Communication on Climate Change. Ministry of Nature Protection of the Republic of Armenia. (Yerevan: Lusabats. 2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.L. Frolova, P.A. Belyakova, V.Y. Grigoryev, A.A. Sazonov, L.V. Zotov, Water resources. 44 (3), 13 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.L. Frolova, M.B. Kireeva, S.A. Agafonova, V.M. Evstigneev, N.A. Efremova, E.S. Povalishnikova, Water sector of Russia 4, 17 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Gareev, P.N. Zaytsev, Herald of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Bashkortostan. 21(1), 8 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Hydrography of Armenian SSR. Yerevan: Publishing House of the Arm. SSR Academy of sciences (1981) [Google Scholar]
- F.A. Imanov, N.I. Hasanova, Proceedings of the Russian State Hydrometeorological University. 9, 6 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- IPCC: Climate Change 2007: The Physical Science Basis. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, USA (2007) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Magritsky, River runoff and hydrological calculations: practical work with the implementation of computer programs. (M.: Triumph Publishing House, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Margaryan, Water Sector of Russia. 6 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Margaryan, Hidrolohiia, hidrokhimiia i hidroekolohiia: The scientific collection. 4 (51), 8 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Surface-Water Resources of the USSR 9 (2),(L.: Hydrometeoizdat, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Safina, V.N. Golosova, Proceedings of Kazan University. Natural Sciences Series. 160 (1), 14 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Shevnina E.V., Construction of Unique Buildings and Structures. 7 (22), 13 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Vardanian, Proceedings of the Russian State Hydrometeorological University. 46, 8 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.