E3S Web Conf.
Volume 150, 2020The Seventh International Congress “Water, Waste and Environment” (EDE7-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Waste Treatment and Recovery Channels|
|Published online||12 February 2020|
- Louis, J.P., Trebucq, A., Gbadjaamo, M., Arrive, P., Foumane, V., Kalite, J., Rounegou, J.B. Childhood diarrhoeal diseases in Central African Republic, Black African Medicine, 38 (4) (1991). [Google Scholar]
- WHO: Drinking Water Quality Guidelines; Volume 1-Recommendation. World Health Organization 2nd edition (1994). [Google Scholar]
- Nimri, L.F., El Nasser, Z. et Batchoun, R. Polymicrobial infections in children with diarrhoea in a rural area of Jordan. FEMS Immunology and Medical Microbiology. 42, 255–259. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- SWA: Sebou Watershed Agency Fès. [Google Scholar]
- Michard A., Elements of Moroccan geology, Notes and Memoir. Serv. Geol. Rabat, Maroc, 252 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- Master Plan for Integrated Water Resources Development of the Sebou river basin (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Maâmora and Rharb Water Resources, Volume 2, Notes No. 231. [Google Scholar]
- F Z. Faqihia, A. Benslimanea, A. Lahrachb, M. Chibouta, M. EL Mokhtarc, Contribution to the analysis and mapping of hydrogeological data in the Kemisset Tiflet region (Morocco) by Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Journal of SAWIS, ISSN: 2351-9096, 29–32, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Rodier, B Legube, N Merlet et Collaborateurs, Water analysis, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Moroccan standard 03. 7.001 quality of human feed water [Google Scholar]
- Joint Order n°1276-01 setting standards for the quality of water intended for irrigation. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry in charge of spatial planning, water and environment. State of Water Resources Quality in Morocco 2000/2001, 17 (November 2003). [Google Scholar]
- Sawyer C. N., Mc Carty P L, Chemistry of Sanitary Engineers 2nd Edn., Mc Grow Hill, New York, 518 (1967). [Google Scholar]
- J Rodier, C Bazin, P Broutin, Chambon, H Champsaur et L. Rodi Water analysis, 8th edition. DUNOD (publisher), Paris, France, (1996). [Google Scholar]
- M H Benajiba, Y Saoud, A Lamribah, M Ahrikat, N Amajoud ET O. Ouled-Zian, Assessment of the microbial quality of groundwater quality in Martil, Morocco/Journal of Water Science, 26, 223–233 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- B Abbou, M. El Haji, M Zemzami, FADIL, Determination of groundwater quality in groundwater tables in Taza province (Maroc), Larhyss Journal, 77–90 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Laaouan, M.A. Aboulhassan, S. Bengamra, A. Taleb, S. Souabi, M. Tahiri, Comparative study of three groundwater pollution cities of Mohammedia, Temara and Dar Bouazza by nitrates (Moroccan meseta), J. Mater. Environ. Sci. 7 (4) 1298–1309 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N E Hammoumi, M Sinan, B Lekhlif et L E Mahjoub, Groundwater quality assessment for drinking water and agricultural use: Tadla plain, Morocco, Africa SCIENCE 08 (1) 54–66 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- N Nouayti, D Khattach, M Hilali, Assessment of physico-chemical quality of groundwater of the Jurassic aquifers in high basin of ZIZ (Central High Atlas, Morocco), J. Mater. Environ. Sci. 6 (4) 1068–1081 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J E Asslouj, S Kholtei, N E Amrani- Paaza et A HILALI, Impact of human activities on groundwater quality in the Mzamza community (Chaouia, Maroc), Journal of Water Science, 20 n° 3, 309–321, (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.