E3S Web Conf.
Volume 150, 2020The Seventh International Congress “Water, Waste and Environment” (EDE7-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Waste Treatment and Recovery Channels|
|Published online||12 February 2020|
- A. Léonard, study of convective drying of sewage treatment plant sludge, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- B. Dridi et C. Toumi, influence of organic amendments and addition of sludge on the properties of a cultivated soil, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- Municipality of Jerada, General information on the city of Jerada, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- L. Degas, alternative solutions to conventional agricultural spreading of sludge from wastewater treatment plants, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- E. Adler, the Maire and sewage sludge, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- E. Jardé, Organic composition of residual sludge from Lorraine sewage treatment plants: molecular characterization and effects of biodegradation, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- J. Matthieu Laurens, Assessment of the role of bio-additives in the degr. of septic tank sludge and design of meth. for measuring methanogenic activity, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- K. Btissam, sizing of the Azemmour wastewater treatment plant, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Lacée, sludge analyzes, 1985. [Google Scholar]
- M. Kone and al, Chara. of the drained sludge deposited on the drying beds of zagtouli (Ouagadougou) 2016. [Google Scholar]
- M. Robert and al, condition for the use of sludge from sewage treatment plants in agriculture, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- ONEE, (National Office for Drinking Water and Electricity) -Water branch WWTP operations manual, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- ONEE, Sanitation service operation report for the city of JERADA, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Rodier J, 9th Edition 2009. [Google Scholar]
- R. Salaheddine, physico-chemical chara. and recovery of residual sludge., 2005. [Google Scholar]
- S. Barnat, sewage sludge, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- S. Diakhaté, Improvement of soils cultivated with mud from Pikine and Comberene WWTP, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- l’O.N.N.E.E. (National Office for Drinking Water and Electricity) - Electricity branch [Google Scholar]
- S. AMIR, contribution to the recovery of sludge., 2005. [Google Scholar]
- V. Perron et M. Hébert, Characterization of municipal sewage sludge, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- R. Nadia, contribution to the study of urban sludge ., 2007. [Google Scholar]
- M. Sbaa et Z. Zerrouqi, composting of sewage sludge., 2007. [Google Scholar]
- B. Parent Study of common composting., TMS, n°10;425–433, 1976. [Google Scholar]
- Norm AFNOR X 31 109. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.