E3S Web Conf.
Volume 151, 2020The 1st International Conference on Veterinary, Animal, and Environmental Sciences (ICVAES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 February 2020|
- Seidensticker, J: Managing Elephant Depredation in Agricultural and Forestry Projects. The World Bank. Washington D.C., USA. 1984. [Google Scholar]
- Fowler ME, Mikota SK : Biology, Medicine, and Surgery of Elephants. Blackwell. Iowa. 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Azmi W Gunaryadi D : Current status of Asian elephant in India. Gajah. 2011; 35: 47–54. [Google Scholar]
- Clubb R, Mason G:. Captivity effect on wide-ranging carnivores. Nature. 2003; 425: 473–474. [Google Scholar]
- Fazio E, Ferlazzo A: Evaluation of stress during transport. Vet. Res. Comm. 2003; 27 (sup 1): 519–524. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bayazit V : Gholib. Aust. J. Basic Appl. Sci. 2009; 3: 1022–1031. [Google Scholar]
- Allwin B, Jayathangaraj MG, Kalaignan PA : Faecal cortisol a non invasive biomarker for stress assessment in wild animals, confounding factors, estimation, quantification, and interpretation. Int. J. Adv. Res. Biol. Sci. 2015; 2(4): 239–251 [Google Scholar]
- Von Borell EH : The biology of stressand its application to livestock housing and transportation assessment. J. Anim. Sci. 2001; 79 (suppl_E):E260–E267. [Google Scholar]
- Grandin T : Farm animal welfare during handling, transport, and slaughter. JAVMA. 1994; 204: 372–377. [Google Scholar]
- Kannan G, Kouakou B, Terrill TH, et al. : Endocrine, blood metabolite and meat quality changes in goats as influenced by short-term, preslaughter stress. J. Anim. Sci. 2003; 81: 1499–1507. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Odore R, D’ Angelo A, Badino P, et al. : Roads transportation affects blood hormone levels and lymphocyte glucocorticoid and β-adrenergic receptor concentrations in calves. The Vet. J. 2004; 168: 297–303. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Micera E, Albrizio M, Surdo NC, et al. : Stress-related hormones in horses before and after stunning by captive bolt gun. Meat Sci. 2010; 84: 634–637. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Coyne MJ, Smith G : Trichostrongylid parasites of Domestic Ruminant. Parasitic and Infectious Diseases Epidemiology and Ecology. Academic Press, San Diego, CA. 1994. [Google Scholar]
- Hodges JK : Endocrinology of the ovarian cycle and pregnancy in the Asian (Elephas maximus) and African (Loxodonta africana) elephant. Anim. Reprod. Sci. 1998; 53, 3–18. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Hermes R, Olson D, Goeritz F, et al. : Ultrasonography of the sexual cycle in female African elephants (Loxodonta africana). Zoo Biology. 2000; 19: 369–382. [Google Scholar]
- Lueders I, Niemuller C, Gray C, et al. : Luteogenesis during the estrous cycle in Asian elephants (Elephas maximus). Reproduction. 2010; 140: 777–786. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Moberg G : Influence of stress on reproduction: measure of well-being. In: Moberg GP, editor. Animal stress. Bethesda, MD: American Physiological Society, 1985; p 245–67. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Morgan KN, Tromborg CT: Sources of stress in captivity. Appl. Anim. Behav. Sci. 2007; 102: 262–302. [Google Scholar]
- Varma S, Sujata SR, Sarma KK, et al. : Captive Elephants in Zoos. 1st edn. Comparison Unlimited plus Action & Asian Nature Conservation Foundation, Bangalor. 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Nishanth B, Srinivasan SR, Jayathangaraj MG, et al. : Fecal cortisol levels in elephants of Tamilnadu State. Indian Vet. J. 2013; 90(2): 42–44. [Google Scholar]
- Gholib G, Wahyuni S, Akmal M, et al. : The validation of a commercial enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay and the effect of freeze-thaw cycles of serum on the stability of cortisol and testosterone concentrations in Aceh cattle [version 1; peer review: 1 approved, 1 approved with reservations]. F1000Research 2019, 8:1220. [Google Scholar]
- Thienphont H, Mark RL, Rodgers AR : Diagnosing Helminthiasis by Coprological Examination. Jansen Research Foundation, Beerse, Belgium. 1979. [Google Scholar]
- Indre DGH, Darabus I, Oprescu S, et al. : Morphometrical studies on some eggs of gastrointestinal nematodes from sheep. Luc. Stint. Med. Vet, 62 (1): 30–35. [Google Scholar]
- Wilson SC, Carpenter JW : Endoparasitic disease of reptile. J.f exot. pet med. 1996; 5(2): 64–67. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.