E3S Web Conf.
Volume 152, 20202019 International Conference on Power, Energy and Electrical Engineering (PEEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Electronics and Transmission Technology|
|Published online||14 February 2020|
- Liu Jian, Lin Tao, Zhao Jianghe, et al. Specific planning of distribution automation systems based on the requirement of service reliability[J], Power System Protection and Control, 2014(11): 52–60. [Google Scholar]
- Nasibov F, Yorukoglu S, Gul O, et al. A feasibility study of live working in Turkish electricity distribution system[C]// International Conference on Live Maintenance. 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Ch Venkaiah, Kokkula Divyasree, Seshu Kumar P, A coordinated optimization of dg capacity, location with optimal use of distribution network using GA, International Journal of Electrical and Electronic Engineering & Telecommunications, Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 41–49, April 2014. [Google Scholar]
- WU Simou, CAI Xiuwen, WANG Hailiang, et al. Planning method and its application of distribution network based on power supply reliability[J], Proceeding of the CSU-EPSA, 2014, 26(6): 70–75. [Google Scholar]
- Stepanov A M, Fakhrutdinova A N, Mamedov D V, et al. Phase goniometer calibration at observation of meteor tracks[J]. Kazan. Gos. Univ. Uchen. Zap. Ser. Fiz.-Mat. Nauki, 2009, 3(3):31–40. [Google Scholar]
- Kishore P A K, Padma Priya K, Low power clock distribution network using clock paired shared flip flop, International Journal of Electrical and Electronic Engineering & Telecommunications, Vol. 5, No. 4, pp. 18–27, October 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Li Tianyou. A review of the development of nonservice interruption working technology in distribution network[J], DISTRIBUTION & UTILIZATION, 2015, 32(05): 6–10+21. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Z L, Zhang Q S, Liu C X, et al. The Application Discussion of Virtual Reality Technology in Power Distribution Network Live Working Training[J]. Applied Mechanics & Materials, 2013, 278–280:2152-2155. [Google Scholar]
- Deng Heming, Cai Wei, Yu Xin, et al. Methods and safety protection of live working on 66kV transmission lines by aerial device with insulating boom[J], High Voltage Engineering, 2015, 41(9): 3091–3096. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jianming, Su Ziming, Wangjian-ming, et al. EMTP simulation calculation of bypass transformer operation in 10 kV distribution network[J], East China Electric Power, 2013, 41(6): 1241–1245. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Xiaoxiang, Mao Yanping. Protective earthing of the bypass flexible cable for non-lackout working on 10kV distribution network[J], East China Electric Power, 2013(08): 141–145. [Google Scholar]
- Ni Zhijian, Wang Yang, Li Xiaolan, et al. Comparison on several finds of distribution network without power outage[J], NORTHEAST ELECTRIC POWER TECHNOLOGY, 2016(9): 53–55. [Google Scholar]
- Qiu Maosheng. Research of live working on l0kV distribution lines in Gansu area cooperation anechanism[D], School of Electric&Electronic Engineering, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Chang Zhongxue, Song Guobing, Huang Wei, et al. Phase voltage and current fault components based fault segment location method under single-phase earth fault in distribution network[J], Power System Technology, 2017(7): 2363–2369. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.